Hot new boy

I also headcanon for Stu that him and Steve used to be best friends but slowly fell apart so uh yeah L

———

Billy cursed underneath his breath as he was dropped off by his mother in front of a huge high school. Why did his stupid dad have to get a job here of all places? In stupid, boring Woodsboro. Hardly anything has happened here from Billy's research so it made no sense what so ever.

Looking around at the grass that surrounded the school most of the kids were either studying or sucking each other's face off. There was only one thing in common with them all though. They all looked high out of their minds, or at least a little beat up.

Standing there for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what the hell was happening at that moment, most of the kids turned their heads to look at this mysterious new kid. Hot mysterious new kid at that. Billy hated it.

Deciding to ignore it the short male walked in with his backpack slung over his shoulder carelessly. The interior was no saint either. Kids talking loudly, play hitting each other, bullying, talking shit or whatever I mean come on, what's more important that actual class? And yes Billy wasn't a teachers pet or anything but he still knew when to stop and actually focus on the work rather then planning his next blowjob session with some random slutty cheerleader.

Shaking his head, he then set off to find the principals office which wasn't hard at all since it was right there when you first walk in. Deciding to get this day over with he quickly walked in, wasting no time in asking unnecessary questions and just getting handed a map and schedule.

"First floor, second door on the left.. First floor, second door in the right hallway, left side.. First floor, second door on the left..." Billy mumbled to himself, walking up the stairs, turning right and pushing the door open with a obnoxiously loud creek.

Heads turned just like outside, earning whispers and giggles coming from everyone. The giggle part being mostly girls. Billy grimaced, making a face before sitting right in the middle.

Class hasnt started at all yet so Billy tried to make the most of his free time with preparing for whatever lesson they were learning. Notebooks and sharpened pencils were pulled out of his backpack but his grind was sadly stopped by a group of 4 girls decorated like they were shot out of a rainbow canon with heroin and sunshine.

"Hii, I'm Ka....." god what the hell? Why was her voice so high? Billy's ears were basically ringing from the high pitched voice. He tried drowning it out, giving one word answers for the questions they yelled in his ears and after a few minutes of annoying him they either got bored or got the message before walking away with more giggles and whispers.

Billy sighed and thanked the heavens. Just then the teacher walked in with a steaming cup of what Billy only could assume was coffee before he set it down on the desk, facing the entire class with a smile.

"Hello class, wonderful Wednesday we are having.. uh, anyways! I would say let's get straight into the lesson but we have a new student with us here today. William Loomis, please come up." The teacher said, looking straight at the male who just stared for a few seconds before complying.

Billy could feel the many eyes watch him as he passed by each row before getting to the front of the room, facing the students just like the teacher had done. Without batting an eye Billy went on with what he told every new school he's entered.

"My name's William but please call me Billy. I like.. movies and being by myself. The only reason I'm here is that my dad got a job in this town. That's all." Billy sighed while going back to his seat. On the way though he noticed that one of the seats weren't filled. It was more over at the back to the far right but Billy still noticed. He shrugged it off, not finding it any more interesting.