Marriage

Marriage.

A word with few meanings yet it means so much. The ring on my finger wasn't anything fancy or expensive. With the design of vines and a purple stone in the middle on top. Purple is my favorite color ever since. It means peace, creativity, wisdom, dignity.

He is my peace, my wisdom, my dignity.

The huge smile on his face was enough to make me all giddy and happy. The way he talked highly about how happy he is to get the job he dreamed off.

"...I just can't believe I got the job Crystal! Can you believe this? I know I've said this a hundred times before but I'm so so damn happy." He grinned like a kid on Christmas, from ear to ear. The happiness radiating off him was in waves.

Powerful ones.

A genuine smile made its way to my lips as I looked down to the ring on my finger, my husband continued his excitement while he held me on his laps, his arms with the right amount of muscles wrapped around my waist securing me.

Marrying him was the best decision of my life. Marcus wasn't a guy with loaded with money and it was fine with me. We met at a restaurant that we both used to work at and from there we began our journey of love.

"I love you," I said randomly.

He stopped, his brown orbs staring into mines the grin on his face still resides there. The tired sun was ready to sleep as the most beautiful colors painted the sky. The wind blew, carrying my hair along with it.

His hand reached to my face, tucking the hair behind my ear as his lips were now close to mines. The hot breath of his could be felt on my lips as my eyes were stuck in his only.

"I love you Mrs. Marcus Fernández and if tomorrow brings new hope, I hope it brings you...forever." He whispered huskily as the distance between us were closed.

Marcus Fernández, I love you even more than words can describe it.