A Confession

I'm afraid of people leaving me, in other words I'm terrified losing the people I love. I'm afraid of not being good enough because that's the main reason why they leave, and I'm never wrong about that. I will tell you in ways in which I hate myself, and do not believe a single word you say when you disagree with each and every reason. 

I'm not flawless, I am a flaw myself. You can tell me you love me countless times, but at the end of the day, I'll always be afraid of you leaving. But don't blame yourself, I expected it. And I expect the worst because I don't deserve the best.

When I fall in love with you, I notice every single thing about you. 

I don't have to tell you 'I love you' for you to know that I do. I loved you from the first day and would somehow still do. I notice everything about you, like the way your eyes crinkle when you smile, it looks cute. I'll fall in love with the way your mouth curves when it says my name and way it sounds, the sweet nicknames you pronounce and the way the sun shines in your eyes; a hint of light brown could be seen, making it look spectacularly beautiful.

Because you, yourself, is one of my beautiful sin.

But me loving you will so easy, I can never give up on it, because you gave me a chance when everyone didn't. So, all I ask, is not to give up on me, and in return, I'll do the same. It's the promise I've made from the beginning and I'm not giving up on that. And sadly, the day when you finally leave, I wouldn't blame you, I wouldn't hate you. Because I'd understand why you did. I'll understand because I expected it from the beginning. But I'll still think highly of you, because I'll remember the kind-hearted person you were. 

The one who cared when no one else did.