Dear Heart

Dear Heart,

Why choose to love someone when there's no love to receive?

How could you choose someone, have impossible expectations and still have that hope that one day, they will love me for me? I'm too insane to explain and him, too normal to understand. We never were the same, poles- hell miles apart instead. 

'Opposites attract', I wish that were true, because we're the opposite and look, nothing happened.

But when I think about it thoroughly, I'm not worth-it like the others. I'm not smart enough, I'm not good enough, I am a burden to life and why would I want to become your burden? I'm not pretty as the rest and I'm sure of hell not someone funny to talk to. I don't carry that bubbly aura, but I wish I did. I really do.

Reject me, I don't mind. My heart will heal, it always had. But no, don't feel bad. I'm used to it, yes, trust me, I am. I know I'm not pretty and smart, but it's fine. That's how I am. I know I carry that worst aura, but don't worry, I'm fine. I'm not fun to talk to, I don't live an interesting life, imagination of a ant; yes, I already know. 

I'm not good enough, I'm not worth-it like the others.

Make it hurt, hurt me. I'll forgive you, it's easy to. My heart will heal someday, I know it. Cut deeply into me, fall into my ocean of weakness, make fun of it. Don't feel bad, I'll heal, I always do. I don't see you as cruel and I'm not mad at you.

Because I knew, deep down I did; I never had a chance, with a heart like yours.

Your human body, me.