That Mischievous Girl, My Sister

From her head flowing down to her waist, is her long black wavy hair, not too thick and not too thin. Her brunette eyes wide as the orb in the sky, filled with mischief wherever she looks.

Her chocolate brown skin abordened with accessories such as: her golden heart pendant chain that hung around her chubby neck and her tiny gold stoppers that attached on her tiny little ears.

A dress with the choice of the colors pink and white is what she wore as it is her favorite piece of clothing she (admired or loved) most that matched with her pink shoes that had little flowery details in white, bringing the attention of the naked eyes.

Her short plain fingernails were what she preferred as she was only a toddler, a short chubby toddler, she only preferred her favorite dress that came with her flowery shoes, and it would always bring that bright smile on her medium pink lips.

Smiling from ear to ear as communicating with her friends was something that made her happy, as she was always up for socializing with someone and maybe someone new.

There would be times where she would shy away, but only if it's a stranger, as she knew and remembered what her mother educated her, "Never talk to strangers, as it may lead to some kind of danger."

Her personality was a unique one, as she was always determined to make everyone smile as if it's her everyday thing. This little child would be a lawyer someday due to her always having a point of something or debating for something good.

At times she could be mischievous, as a mischievous glint always lingers at the corner of her eyes whenever she's playful or hyper. Horror movies are definitely not her thing as she tends to scrunch her little nose that makes a facial expression of disapproval or fear.

That little girl, is my beautiful sister.