Introduction

Book One Of Eunoia (Beautiful Thinking).

A book with words dipped in emotions of a young soul.

A book of different genres of poems and so on, but it's also just an idea, can it reach somewhere successful? I'd like to thank ilytmoon for the inspiration and help! You're awesome chica, I must say that. But be warned beforehand, that I wrote this at a young age and is still continuing, and also, hint hint, it might be sort of cringy or somehow stupid, but it's something that came from somewhere deep which meant something during the young age of life of my life, till now and onwards.

I really hope you guys enjoy this book. I know it might be a little weird at the beginning of it but since I love poems, join me on this journey and see how my writing, moods and tones improve drastically.

If your not interested then you can either read my book(s) in progress. Or, there are a lot (I really mean it) of stories in my reading list and a few Authors of my personal favourite listed below.

Kayla_Morrison - such and awesome author of her own works and so on, her personality outshines it all. Both of us are also working on a book together, so check it out and give us some feedback, will you?

ilytmoon - I have no words, this chica is that freaking amazing by herself. Motivate and support her because damn, she writes better than me and now her books are taken down by herself because apparently, "they weren't good enough". That's ridiculously stupid, get this chica up and going please, thanks!

sarahdaisy17 - awesome, she's freaking awesome I tell you! She's also that supportive and is such a good writer as well, while at it, check out her books; it's worth-it, trust me. Keep up the amazing work chica, will you?

And basically all the people whom I follow. So yes, I hope you enjoy your journey into my mind. (Which is low-key confusing at times 🥴, but meh, that's fine)

-priya