The Reality Of Covid-19

Form teachers, students of form two, the topic of my presentation today is Why should there only be virtual school? In this presentation, I will try to reason with you, the advantages of virtual schooling as well as the disadvantages that comes with it.

Many students prefer normal schooling as they can socialize with their peers and have an easier chance in contacting their teachers work wise. Yes, this is, indeed, the easier way, but now that the virus, Covid-19, has took action, a lockdown was confirmed in the country. Hence, it was law that people five years and over had to wear masks and always have in hand, a seventy-five percent alcohol based hand-sanitizer, whenever leaving their homes. It was also a law that the citizens of this country must keep a distance of six feet apart whenever in public and elsewhere.

Crowds were reduced from twenty-five to ten person but now ONLY five since the terrifying outbreak of two hundred and counting Covid-19 cases were announced in 2021. People today ignored these rules, regulations and laws carelessly, resulting death to be a high number of hundreds and still are counting. Due to this, it would have been difficult for schools to accommodate the students in a manner where everyone would be six feet apart in such small space, comfortably.

So here, I will list some advantages of VIRTUAL SCHOOLING.
1) Students would be at ease or comfortable in their homes.
2) Less work and assessments (perhaps, per say) would be given.
3)Breaks were extended to thirty minutes, to allow students to take a good break from their devices as it is bad to be on it for a long period of time.
4) Work and assignments are now sent faster and easier than before.

But where advantages goes, disadvantages follows:
1) Internet access might be a problem to those who aren't in the possession of the internet. Therefore, teachers have provided packages which still allowed full access of the terms work.
2) Internet connection and glitches might be another problem but is still doable.
3) Variety of students has a functioning device(s) but still does NOT participate and attend their online classes.

We are fortunate to still further our schooling and education as some parts of the world, educational wise are on stand-still. These advantages are doable and online classes are something you should be grateful for.

I greatly hope this helps you to understand the dangers and risks out there and the importance of why you should be in ONLINE CLASSES.

THE END