Prologue

Key:

[Y/N] = Your Name

[h/c] = Hair Color

[h/l] = Hair length

[e/c] = Eye Color

[s/t] = Skin Tone

~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/N], a 19 year old girl, looked at her father as he drove past the Boardwalk and towards a location she was unfamiliar with. [Y/N] was a beautiful young woman. Beautiful [s/t] skin. Shinning [h/l] [h/c]. Sparkling [e/c] eyes. She was the girl all the boys wanted and all the girls wished they could be.

[Y/N] turned her head to look at her father.

"Dad, where are we going?" She asked the older man driving the car. Max didn't look at his daughter when he replied,

"We are going to meet some, friends, of mine," the way he said friends seemed like he was spitting poison. [Y/N] could tell that he didn't use the word lightly. "They're going to take care of you. And I expect you to take care of them in return." Max said. Max had never been the most caring father, but this was a whole other level. [Y/N] looked at her father in shock.

"W-what do you mean, Father? Who are these people? Why are they going to take care of me?" She asked.

"No more questions now, [Y/N]. We're here." With that, he parked the car near Hudson's Bluff. No one ever came here. Except for a group of four biker boys that hung around the Boardwalk at night. [Y/N] had seen them a couple of times when she helped her father run the store he owned on the Boardwalk. Max turned off the car, undid his seat belt, and opened the car door. [Y/N] stayed in her seat, trying to process everything. Max opened the door, startling the girl. She looked up at her father. "Come now, [Y/N]. You know I don't like to be kept waiting." He said. [Y/N] sighed and undid her seat belt, climbing out and letting her sandal clad feat hit the sand. Her sky blue skirt and white shirt fluttered in the wind. Max placed his hand on her back, leading her to a large opening in the rocks surrounding the bluff. Sounds of music hit [Y/N]'s ears, echoing off of the cave walls. The sounds of laughter, whooping and hollering were also heard as the Father-daughter pair walked down a steep down hill into the heart of the cave. [Y/N] looked around in awe at the place she was entering. It was an old Victorian hotel lobby that had seemingly dropped through a crack in the earth. It was tilted and broken, but nearly intact. Graffiti and posters hung along the walls. There was what looked like a fountain in the middle of the room. Shafts of moonlight shone down from cracks in the ceiling. The music stopped and [Y/N] turned her gaze towards the middle of the room. There, stood four, very good looking males. All dressed in pants and leather jackets. These were the males that [Y/N] had seen often on the boardwalk. They were David,

 They were David,

Paul,

Marko

Marko

and Dwayne

and Dwayne.

The boys didn't look happy to see the man in their hideout

"What are you doing here, Max. You never come here. I'm surprised you even know where this place is." David said. Max didn't look pleased to be in the hideout either.

"Oh believe me. I'm not anymore happy about it than you all are." He said. Marko's gaze drifted over to [Y/N]. who was hiding slightly behind her Father. Though both parties of males weren't happy about the situation, there was an air of respect for both.

"Whose that?" Marko asked, nodding his head towards [Y/N]. All four pairs of eyes drifted to the female. Max looked at his daughter. He placed his hands on her shoulders, bringing her to stand in front of him.

"This, is my daughter, [Y/N]. She is my only child. I leave her in your, somewhat capable, hands. Look after her, care for her. If you protect her, she will protect you. And yes. She is changed." He said. [Y/N] knew what the word changed meant. It meant that she was like them. A child of the night. A vampire. With that, Max left.

~A Few Weeks Later~

Don't stop me
Don't stop me
Don't stop me
Hey hey hey!

Don't stop me
Don't stop me
Ooh ooh ooh
I like it

Laughter and giggling filled the cave, echoing off of the walls. Upbeat music of Queen's Don't Stop Me Now played through the old record player that Paul had. [Y/N] was dancing her heart away, holding onto the ends of her long skirt and twisting from side to side, moving to the beat of the music. She squealed as she was picked up by the waist and spun around. Paul set her down and wrapped his arms around her, the two swaying from side to side.

Don't stop me now
'Cause I'm having a good time
Don't stop me now
Yes, I'm having a good time
I don't wanna stop at all
The two started swaying gently. [Y/N] had turned around in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her forehead against his as the song came to an end. She moved her eyes up to meet his blue eyes. She cleared her throat and chuckled slightly, removing her arms from around his neck. She smiled slightly at him and moved to sit on the couch, sighing as she plopped down. She was breathing heavily from dancing and ran a hand through her somewhat messy hair.

"Ah. It's been forever since I've listen to a good Queen song." She said, resting her head against the back of the couch. Dwayne chuckled as he walked over from his original place beside David and Marko. He sat beside her, tilting his head and resting it against his hand as he propped his elbow on the edge of the couch. Feeling his gaze on her, she turned her head to look at the male. She smiled slightly.

"What?" She asked. Dwayne smiled softly. Taking his other hand, he gently ran his knuckles down her cheek.

"You're happy here, yeah?" He asked. [Y/N] smiled and gently grabbed his hand, kissing the palm affectionately and bringing it up to rest against her cheek.

"Of course I am," she looked to the other three males. One by one, they all walked over. Marko sat on the floor, resting his head against her thigh. Paul sat to the left of her, placing his arm around her shoulders. David walked around and stood behind the couch, leaning down to rest his chin on her shoulder. It had been a few weeks since the immortal boys confessed their love for the girl and she did the same. They were all still pretty new to the relationship, but still made it work. "I'm happy here, with all of you. There's no place I'd rather be." She said.