Chapter 10

The Frog Brothers tried their best to keep up with the roaring two wheeled vehicle that was Michael's motorcycle. They soon reached Hudson's Bluff and Michael led the way inside. Edgar and Alan carried their backpacks, which, per usual, had their Vampire Weapons in them. As they got down into the cave, the three boys stared in aw.

"Holy shit!" Sam breathed, looking around at the broken chandelier and the broken fountain in the middle of the room. It   was like nothing they had ever seen before. It was like a cool hideout. Edgar looked around and nodded his head.

"Yup. Vampire hotel." He said. Before they could proceed any further, wisps of red mist floated out and towards the Frog Brothers. Edgar and Alan watched in horror, Sam and Michael in wonder as the mist took out all of their weapons. Their stakes, their Holy Water, and the garlic.

"You won't be needing those." A familiar voice said. [Y/N] walked out, wearing what she had been wearing the night before, black crop top, skinny jeans and sandals. The four boys, Marko, Paul, David and Dwayne walked out behind her, seeming to be on guard. [Y/N] moved her hands and the mist deposited the weapons in a corner. She looked at the Frog Brothers. "You are not to touch those until our meeting is over. If you grab them before the meeting is over, I will assume our agreement is void and will kill all of you." [Y/N] said. Sam, Edgar and Alan all gulped at the threat. They now knew that she was serious. Once the mist disappeared, [Y/N] gestured to the couch. "Please, sit so that we can discus our agreements." She said. The four boys hesitantly sat on the couch, while Paul sat on the edge of the fountain, [Y/N] sitting in his lap, placing once hand around his neck to steady her. Michael looked at [Y/N].

"First off, I want to know," he started. [Y/N] nodded, letting him know to continue. "Why did you all turn me into a half vampire? What was your reasoning behind it?" He asked. [Y/N] sighed and frowned.

"My father, he is a complicated man. He has always dreamed of this perfect utopia. A daughter, sons and a mother. I guess, myself and my boys were the stepping stones of his vision," she got up from Paul's lap and walked over to the center of the room. All eyes were on her. [Y/N] looked at Michael and Sam. "When he met your mother, Lucy, he saw how much of a caretaker she was. How much she cared for you two, her only sons," she said. Michael seemed to look down in silent regret. "He wanted to turn her, so that she could mother the boys and myself, to make us more willing to listen to reason. However, he knew that she would not accept this, being turned," she looked down, clenching her hands into fists. She then looked up at the brothers again. "So he wanted to turn you, Sam, and Michael first, hoping that it would make the transition easier for her. However, a half vampire remains half until the Head Vampire is either killed, or they make their first kill." [Y/N] explained. Michael sighed and looked at the boys and [Y/N].

"So what do we do?" He asked. [Y/N] looked over at the four vampires.

"I have talked it over with my boys, and they are willing to help. We have to make it look like the boys are, dead," her voice caught at that moment. For she was their mate, and they were her's. To kill one's mate, was to kill the very person. It is as if a part of your soul is being ripped out of your body and crushed to dust," she explained. "We have to make sure that Max is close to turning Lucy. Once he is, the boys and I will come out. He won't be expecting it." She said. "When he is distracted, Sam, Michael, you and the boys will get as far away from the house as possible. I will face him alone." She said. David, Marko, Dwayne, Paul and the others stared at her in shock. David stood up from his place in his wheelchair, walking over toward [Y/N].

"That wasn't what you told us. You told us we would face him together." He said, sounding angry that his lover had kept this from him. [Y/N] looked at him.

"It's the only way, David. I wasn't turned by him. I can fight him. Plus with my powers, that makes me practically unstoppable against him." She said. Marko looked at her in fear and sadness.

"And what if it doesn't? What if he manages to hurt you, or worse, kill you? You know we wouldn't be able to live without you." Marko said. [Y/N] smiled sadly. She walked over to Marko and gently cupped his cheeks in her hands.

"Then we'll just have to take that chance, my love." She said. Dwayne shook his head.

"No. Absolutely not." He said. He was completely against this. While he hated Max as well, he wasn't about to loose his girl to fighting her adoptive father and Head Vampire. Head Vampires were know to be the strongest among any Vampires. It was almost impossible to kill them without nearly dying yourself. [Y/N] looked at Dwayne.

"We have no other choice, Dwayne. It's either do this, or Michael, Star and Laddie have to make their first kills. It's getting harder and harder to resist for them. I can see it in their eyes," [Y/N] said, looking over at Michael. She looked back at Dwayne. "You don't want Laddie to have to spend eternity as a ten year old boy, do you? You want to see him grow and experience life, right?" She asked. Dwayne sighed. He knew she was right. Soon enough, Laddie, Star and Michael would have to feed, and then, they would be full vampires. Once the transformation took place, it couldn't be undone. They had tried in the past. He didn't want to see Laddie, a ten year old boy, with blood around his lips because he couldn't resist the urge to not kill. He wanted to see Laddie grow. He wanted to see Laddie fall in love, just like Dwayne had done with [Y/N]. Laddie was like a younger brother to everyone. They would all hate to see him in pain and stuck in the body of a young boy.

[Y/N] sighed and looked at her boys. "We all know that there is a high possibility that I might die if I face Max alone," she said, making the four Vampires tense. "But I promise you all, right here and now, that I will not die. I will fight with every bone in my body to defeat Max, and come back to my boys in one piece." She said. David sighed and closed his eyes, crossing his arms. After a moment of tense silence, he opened his eyes again.

"Fine." He said. Marko looked at David in shock.

"David!" He shouted. David looked at Marko.

"By arguing against [Y/N], we are basically saying we don't trust her," he slowly started to walk up to [Y/N]. "And when, in the history that we've all known each other, has [Y/N], ever given us a reason not to trust her?" David asked, now standing in front of [Y/N]. He gently cupped her cheek and smiled. "If you can swear to me, that you will come back to us, alive, then we will help Michael and his brother fight Max." He said quietly. [Y/N] smiled and gently gripped David's hand in her own.

"I swear with all that I am, that I will return to you and the boys, alive." She said. David smiled and nodded.

"It's settled then," he turned to the vampires, halves, and humans in the room. "Let's prepare for the fight of a lifetime."