Chapter 2

Warnings: Language that I have never used before other than in a curse word 😅

~~~~~~~

Laughter and giggles erupted through the normally silent cave, as the boys and their girl returned to their hideout. This was their paradise. Somewhere safe. Somewhere no one else knew about. It was a place where they could go to escape their Sire. Their Sire was David, Paul, Marko and Dwayne's creator. He was also [Y/N]'s adoptive father. [Y/N] squealed and laughed as Paul scooped her up, bridal style and leaped down to the flood of the cave. He spun around a few times before bringing [Y/N] into a kiss. The kiss seemed to last forever before David flicked Paul in the back of the head, startling the other male.

"Get a room, you both. I'm not interested in watching you two fuck in front of me." He said. Paul rolled his eyes and set [Y/N] down. [Y/N] glanced over at David and turned her attention back to Paul. She wrapped one arm around his neck and rested one against his chest, covered by a mesh, black shirt. She leaned in slightly.

"He's just jealous that he isn't as good of a kisser as you are." She said quietly before molding their lips together once more. Paul's hands moved to her hips, drawing circles into the skin covered by the red fabric with his thumbs. [Y/N] hummed into the kiss. She squealed when she was picked up by the waist by Marko and taken away from Paul. The two always had a friendly competition when it came to [Y/N], seeing who could give her the most love and attention.

"My turn!" Marko shouted, moving the two over to the couch that was in the cave. [Y/N] chuckled as she sat next to the male. Marko kissed along her neck, making the girl giggle. Paul pouted.

"Aw, come on, man! You gotta share!" He shouted, moving over to sit on the edge of the fountain that was in the middle of the cave. Marko chuckled.

"No way man. Dwayne got her all today. It's my turn for some quality time." He said, running his fingers along her thighs. [Y/N] chuckled.

"Now children, behave. I am in a relationship with all of you. I spend time with you all equally." She said. Marko scoffed.

"Yeah, which David hogs most of your attention." He said, glaring over at the leader of the group. [Y/N] giggled.

"Well, that's because underneath all that tough guy act, David's just a huge cuddly bear." She teased, looking over at David. In a rush of air, David was behind the couch. He grazed his teeth along her neck, causing [Y/N] to moan slightly.

"You better watch it, pretty girl. Otherwise you will get a punishment." He said. [Y/N] turned her head and looked at him, moving her eyes from his to his lips and back again.

"Oh, I'm so scared." She said and pushed her lips against his. Their lips molded together, David forcing his tongue into her mouth. [Y/N] squeaked again and retracted her lips from David's as Marko gently prodded his finger into her side.

"Hey, babe. Show me again." He said. [Y/N] chuckled and moved away from David, much to the male's disappointment. She leaned back against the couch and Marko rested his head on her shoulder. [Y/N]'s normally [e/c] eyes turned red. She raised her hand and willed her power to flow from within her and sprout out her fingers. The red mist swirled in the air, dancing along an invisible breeze. The boys watched as she made the mist twirl and dance.

//If anyone has any tips about how to add gifs to Wattpad, please put them in the comments or DM me

//If anyone has any tips about how to add gifs to Wattpad, please put them in the comments or DM me.//

Suddenly, the mist subsided as [Y/N] gasped. Her eye returned to [e/c]. She sighed and closed her eyes, as if hearing a voice inside her head. She opened her eyes again and glared at an empty space in the cave.

"He wants to see us." She said in a displeased tone. They all knew who he was. Their Sire. Their Creator. [Y/N] got up from the couch and left to a different part of the cave where she changed out of her dress into a black, see through shirt, 

 [Y/N] got up from the couch and left to a different part of the cave where she changed out of her dress into a black, see through shirt, 

a white skirt 

and no shoes. She walked out and looked at the boys. "Let's get this over with." She said, heading to the cave opening.

//Here is Chapter 2. I know there might not be a lot of action, but I promise that there will be more action. Also, feel free to comment which lost boy you would like the reader to have more interactions with, and I will do my best to just do a chapter between the reader and the boy//