Chapter 4

Warnings: NSFW implied, soft David, Fluff

~~~~

"Are you following me?" Star asked. Michael stopped, at a loss for words as to why he had been following the dark haired beauty.

"Well, I..." Michael stammered. Laddie looked up at Star, who crossed her arms over her chest, trying not to look amused.

"Did you want to talk to me?" She asked, raising an eye brow. Michael nodded, looking down at the ground then back up at her.

"Well... yeah. Sure." Michael said. Star uncrossed her arms and lowered them to her side. She nodded her head.

"Okay. Talk." She said. Michael stammered again. All the confidence he had leading up to this point seemed to vanish now that he was actually talking to the girl that he seemed to like.

"I just wanted to... I, uh..." Before he could finish his sentence, Sam came running up, holding a comic book he had gotten while Michael was away.

"Mom's here." Sam said. Laddie saw the comic book that Michael's younger brother was holding in his hand. He seemed unnerved by the presence of the book. Sam yanked on Michael's arm. "Let's go." Sam urged. Michael looked form his brother to the woman in front of him, slight sadness in his blue eyes at having to leave without properly talking to her. Star smiled sweetly at Michael.

"Nice talking to you." She said. She smiled once again and took Laddie's hand, the two walking away. Michael watched the two leave before leaving with his younger brother.

"It's early. Why do we have to go home?" Michael asked as he, his mother and his brother walked to the Rover that Lucy had driven to get to the Boardwalk. She unlocked the door and Sam climbed in. She looked at her oldest son.

"Bring your own wheels tomorrow night and you can stay as long as you want, well 'til eleven thirty maybe." She said. Michael sighed in slight anger and disappointment. He tried to compromise.

"I'll hitch."

"Oh, no, you won't."

Sam looked at his mom and laughed lightly.

"Mom, you hitched all the way to Berkeley once, remember?" Sam asked, seeming to try and help his brother out. Michael sighed and tried one more time.

"Mom, just give me five more minutes. Just five minutes, okay?" He asked, pleading. Lucy moved her eyes down to the ground, thinking for a moment. With a sigh, she looked Michael and nodded with permission. Michael smiled slightly and dashed off into the crowd. Sam, who still had the door of the Rover open, watched his brother as well.

"He met a girl." Sam said. Lucy sighed and smiled sadly.

"I guess no one cares that I got a job." She said. At the mention of his mother getting a job, Sam looked at her with hope.

"Can we get a T.V.?" He asked. Lucy just sighed in exasperation.

Michael rounded the turn and stopped short. Star and Laddie were surrounded by boys on motorbikes. Giggles and laughter filled the air as Star and Laddie approached. Michael turned his attention to one of the boys who had curly blonde hair styled in a mullet. Sitting on his motorbike was another girl. She had a beautiful figure, wearing a black bra and a black see through shirt. She wore a white skirt and no shoes. She laughed as the male kissed down her neck. One of the boys with platinum blonde hair looked over at Michael. Michael felt upstaged. The laughter stopped as the boys looked over at Michael. The girl leaned her head on the curly haired male's shoulder. Star gently moved Laddie forward, the young boy walking over to a male who wore a leather jacket with no shirt. He had long, brown hair. Star climbed on the back of the motorbike that the platinum blonde was on. The dark blonde male gently grabbed Laddie's upper arm and pulled the boy onto the bike, settling him on the back of the bike. The other girl climbed on the back of the curly blonde's bike, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her chin on his shoulder. She glanced over at Michael, but his eyes remained on Star. Star smiled slightly as the male she was with started up his bike. One by one, they started up their motorcycles and raced off. The motorcycle that Star was on was the last to leave, but the male made his way to the front, taking the lead. Michael watched as people on the Boardwalk jumped out of the way to avoid the roaring machines.

~~~~~

Back at the cave, [Y/N] was laying on her bed with David, the two laying together on top of messy sheets. Part of the sheets covered David's lower half, his chest exposed while the other part of the sheets covered [Y/N] chest, her shoulders exposed. She rested her head on David's bare chest. He was running his fingers down her exposed arm.

"Do you know what Max wants?" He whispered to her. [Y/N] closed her eyes and sighed.

"Can we not talk about my asshole of a father and just enjoy this moment?" She asked. David chuckled slightly. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I just want to make sure that we do what he wants so that he'll stay off of our backs." He said. Everyone in the cave hated Max. He was a tyrant. Trying to keep the boys away from his daughter that was his prize. [Y/N] sighed.

"He wants to turn Lucy. He thinks that if you all have a mother, you'll behave better. But, he knows that she will never accept. So, he wants to change her sons so that she will take the transformation easier and be more willing to accept." She said. She hated that her father was willing to hurt so many families. Just so he could get his perfect world. His perfect utopia. [Y/N] sighed and frowned. David noticed and looked at her.

"What?" He asked. [Y/N] looked up at him, worry in her [e/c] eyes. David turned on his side, facing her. "[Y/N], what's wrong?" He asked. The woman looked down and then up again at her lover.

"David, I'm really scared that something bad is going to happen soon. I keep having this feeling like something is going to happen, and I don't like it." She said. David frowned.

"Hey, hey, look at me," he tucked his fingers under her chin, making her look up at him. "I promise you, we promise you, we won't let anything ever happen to you. You are safe with us. Just as much as we are safe with you. Remember, we protect each other." He said. He smiled at her. [Y/N] smiled back slightly, not really believing his words. David cupped her cheek. "Nothing is going to happen to you or us. I promise." He whispered. "Do you believe me?" He asked. [Y/N] smiled again and nodded. David smirked. "Use your words, pretty girl." David said. [Y/N] giggled slightly.

"I believe you, David." She said. David smiled softly at his woman.

"That's my girl." He said. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. Feeling the sparks from earlier ignite, [Y/N] moved her arms to wrap around his neck, gently pulling at his hair. David growled slightly and moved so that he was on top of her. The kiss went from sweet and loving to hungry and passionate. [Y/N] opened her mouth as David prodded at her lips with his tongue. He moved from her lips, to her cheeks, to her jaw. The worries from before flooded her mind. Why did she have this feeling that something was going to happen? Why did she feel that she and her boys were in danger? She gasped as David bit at her neck, soothing the pain with his tongue. "Stop worrying about that," he whispered into her ear. "Just relax, pretty girl. You took care of me, so let me take care of you." David said. [Y/N]'s breathing picked up as David moved underneath the sheets, pleasuring the woman for the remainder of the night.

~~~~~

//Ooh. [Y/N] is feeling the impending doom that is the Frog Brothers. I'm thinking about making one of [Y/N]'s powers be that she can sort of see the future as images in the mist, but like, only she can see them. What do you guys think? Please feel free to comment if you would like to see that or not.//