Chapter 1

Music and noise. Arcades. Thrill rides. A brightly-lit Ferris wheel turning against a jet black sky. Young kids and teenagers occupy the horses and benches of a carousel. A tough group of "surf Nazis" also occupy the attraction. My Beach, My Wave printed on their T-shirts. A group of four males in distinctive clothing walked along the carousel. All clad in different styles of leather jackets. Some of the males were sporting mullets, while two keep their hair long. They are compelling, not threatening. The males are David, Marko, Paul and Dwayne. Also known as The Lost Boys, a name given to them by the locals. With them, holding hands with Dwayne, the dark haired male, is a female. Her name is [Y/N]. She wore an off the shoulder, red beach dress

 She wore an off the shoulder, red beach dress

and golden sandals.

David, the obvious leader, walked onto the moving carousel, followed by the others

David, the obvious leader, walked onto the moving carousel, followed by the others. Dwayne kept [Y/N] close to him, his arm wrapped around her waist, his hand resting on her hip. Greg, the head Surf Nazi, sits in one of the carousel's benches with his arm around his girl, Shelly. [Y/N] glanced at him with an unimpressed look. He thought he was the King of the Boardwalk, the place where everyone in Santa Carla goes to hang out. It is a tourist attraction by day, and a hang out for gangs and the like by night. Shelly turned her head as David approached her. He smirked and placed his hand on her cheek, trying to tempt her.

Jealousy erupted in the pit of the female's stomach. Though this is what led to herself and the boys ultimately getting a meal, she still hated it. Dwayne gently kissed [Y/N] along the neck, trying to quell her jealousy. Greg turned and smacked David's arm away from Shelly's face, telling him to get his hand off of her face. This starts a fight between the Surf Nazis and the Lost Boys. [Y/N] tried to intervene as Dwayne, Paul and Marko joined the fray, but was held back by one of the other Surf Nazis. When it seemed that the fight was only about to get worse, a nightstick was shoved against his Adam's apple. The commotion stopped. A three hundred pound security guard is at the other end. He glared down at David. The ride ended, sending the carousel into silence. "I told you to stay off the Boardwalk." The security guard said to David, breaking the silence. For a brief moment, it looked like David was about to attack the guard, his anger getting the better of him. He then made eye contact with his woman. [E/c] met blue. [Y/N] shook her head slightly. David gave a sarcastic smile.

"Okay boys," he said, throwing his arms out to the side. "Let's go." The security guard let go, of David. [Y/N] yanked her arms out of the hold of the Surf Nazi. Marko walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. [Y/N] wrapped one arm around his back. Marko glanced back at the carousel and smiled into [Y/N]'s [h/l] [h/c] hair. Greg and the Surf Nazis.

"You too, off the boardwalk. And don't come back!" The guard yelled. Greg and the Surf Nazis grumbled in protest, but listened to the guard's warning and left. There was bad blood between them and the Lost Boys, but both groups hate the Security Guard more.

Later that night, the Security Guard was walking his lone car carrying his lunch pail. It was deadly quiet, since the boardwalk had closed down for the night. Unbeknownst to the guard, unseen figures were gliding towards him. As he reached his car, he looked up and let out a scream of bloody murder. He cried out for help, but no one could hear him. He reached is car and got out his car keys, trying to open the door with a struggle. Just as he got his door open, the unseen figure yanked him up with incredible force, taking the car door off of its hinges. The figures disappeared, along with the Security Guard.

~~~~~~~

//I apologize since this is really short. Anyway, I hope you like this so far. Please feel free to let me know what you think about this. Are there things that I could improve on?//