Chapter 11

[Y/N] sighed in slight nervousness, tightening her grip on Mako as she sat on the back of his motorcycle. She, her boys, the Frog Brothers and the Emerson brothers were on their way back to Grandpa Emerson's house. In order for the plan to work, to kill Max, the boys had to make it seem like they had all died. From what she had seen in her vision, Marko was the first to die, so he had to hide somewhere where Max wouldn't be able to sense his presence. The next to die would be Paul. He was killed by being pushed into a tub of Holy Water. The third to die would be Dwayne. He was shot in the heart by an arrow and electrocuted by a stereo system. The last to die would be David. Like Marko, he had been staked through the heart. However, he and Dwayne would have to be on display to make it seem like they were both dead. Being the boys' mate, [Y/N] would feel every ounce of pain the boys felt. She didn't know if she would be able to handle putting her boys through pain, but she had to. The memories of what had happened to her parents were slowly coming back to her. It was confirmed that Max had killed them and taken [Y/N] as a baby. That thought alone was enough to settle her nerves slightly. She wanted Max dead as much as the boys, the Frog brothers and the Emerson brothers did. Sensing her nervousness, Marko placed his hand over hers, which were around his waist. 

"Don't be nervous," he said over the wind and the roar of the motorcycles. "This plan will work. We'll kill Max." He said, trying to reassure her. [Y/N] sighed. 

"Let's hope so." She said. They were halfway up to the Emerson House, when Sam shouted over the wind and the roar of the bikes, 

"Stop here!" He shouted, making them all come to a pause. David, who had Star on the back of his bike, frowned at the younger Emerson. 

"Why are we stopping?" He asked. Sam looked back at the Vampire. They had brought both Star and Laddie with them. In the case that they needed help, Star had said that she would offer her strength as a half-Vampire to fight Max as well. 

"There's a chance that my Grandpa might be home, so I have to come up with an excuse to get him out of the house so he won't be caught in the crossfire." He said. Michael nodded. 

"Good idea. I hadn't thought about that." He said. He looked back at the others. "Sam, Edgar, Alan and I will continue on. Make sure to keep yourselves hidden. We'll let you know when it's safe to come in." He said. [Y/N] nodded. 

"Alright." She said. With that, the half-Vampire and the three humans continued on up the road. [Y/N] got off of Marko's motorcycle. She looked at her boys and the two half-Vampires. "Turn off the engines. We'll hide in the trees until Mr. Emerson leaves." She said. The boys nodded and did as she said. 

Sam rushed into the house, finding his Grandpa working on one of his mounted animals.

"Grandpa, the Widow Johnson just called. She said to pick her up at seven instead of eight." Sam said. Grandpa looked at Sam, confused. 

"Did we have a date tonight?" He asked. Sam shrugged, trying not to look like he was in a rush and out of breath. 

"I guess so. She said not to be late." Sam said. Grandpa put his project down and smiled at his grandson.

"I better get cleaned up, then." Grandpa said. With a grunt, he got out of his chair and rushed over to his room to get ready. The Widow Johnson was an older woman that Grandpa had been trying to woo for sometime. After getting ready, Grandpa started his pickup and took off. The sun had was starting to sink lower and lower. When it was safe for the others to come in, Michael made sure that the front door was unlocked for [Y/N] and the others to come in. Michael pulled back the curtains, making sure that his Grandfather had actually left before rushing out and getting onto his bike, turning it on and racing down the road to where the others were.