Chapter 8

"At least let me go to the Emmerson's house and talk to them." [Y/N] pleaded. It had been a few days since she had her vision and that the boys had shown Michael what he was and what they were. Needless to say, Michael didn't take it very well. Now that the boys had shown Michael what he was, what he could become, he was more reluctant to change, especially since he had enlisted the hep of his brother and a couple of "professional" vampire hunters called the Frog Brothers. [Y/N] had told her lovers about what she had seen in her vision. She wanted to help by going to the Emmerson house and speaking to the boys before her vision became reality.

"Out of the question, [Y/N]." David said, shaking his head. He wasn't willing to risk his mate in order to protect them. The boys could handle a couple of wanna-be-vampire hunters. [Y/N] looked to Dwayne for help. He was the person David always went to for a second opinion.

"Dwayne? Please." She pleaded. Dwayne sighed and shook his head.

"You didn't say when they come. They could come during the night. We can take them." He said. [Y/N] sighed.

"That's the part I'm most afraid of." She said. Marko and Paul frowned, looking at their lover.

"What do you mean?" He asked. [Y/N] looked at the two blonde boys.

"They come during the day time. Clearly, these boys have done their research. They know that the sunlight weakens us and burns us. They come during the day time and they kill Marko first." She said. The urgency of the situation dawned upon them. If they came during the day time, then the boys and even [Y/N] stood no chance against them. She looked at David once again.

"Please. They're more likely to listen to me than they are to any of you, considering you were the ones who showed Michael what he could become. I'll suggest something different. Something, we all want."

~~~~~

At the Emmerson House, Michael was trying to get Sam to understand what was going on. Michael had finally figured out who he was. He had realized what he was. He was a vampire. A child of the night.

"Michael! Michael!" The familiar voice of Star shouted. Sam and Michael went to the window and looked out. Star was standing in the yard, in the moonlight. Sam looked from his brother down to the girl.

"It's that girl from the boardwalk. Is she one of them?" Sam asked. Michael shook his head.

"I don't know."

"I have to talk to you. Can I come up?" Star asked. After a moment of hesitation, Michael sighed.

"Okay." He said. Michael turned from the window and raced out the door into the hallway. He was about to go down the stairs when,

"She's one of them!" Sam shouted. Michael turned and saw Star standing in the bedroom doorway. She had obviously flown up and Sam was freaked. Michael didn't seem that frightened as he walked up to her.

"Do you know where David took me tonight, Star?" Michael asked. Star seemed to hesitate, on the verge of tears. "Do you?!" Michael shouted, demanding answers. Flinching, Star responded,

"Yes... and I'm to blame for it." She said. Sam stared at her in fright while Michael stared at her in shock. "If you hadn't met me, if I hadn't liked you," unbeknownst to them, [Y/N] had entered their house and was outside the bedroom.

"We tried to warn you." A new voice said, startling the halves and the human. [Y/N] walked into the room, still wearing her white tank top and blue skirt. "But you didn't listen to us." She said. Michael's eyes widened.

"You." He said, shocked. Star frowned.

"Did David send you, [Y/N]?" Star asked. [Y/N] raised her hand and shook her head.