Chapter 2: The Rescue that leads us to mako

Sophia's pov: runs and jumps onto the boat. After I saw what happened.
Elliana: ahh! What the hell?
Sophia: sorry, didn't expect to make you jump. Like that.
Elliana: soooo...is this meant to be a rescue? Or just along for a joyride? Because if you are then you're out of luck cause this is just drifting out into the ocean. With both of us. Dimwad.
Sophia's pov: shows her the spark plug to calm her down.
Elliana: wait? What? You took that from carson? Why? Just why?
Sophia: Well, Carson has been bullying me for ages now since I started. So he's one massive pig, he deserved this payback, 100%. So with anything that I could do to get my revenge, and be under his skin. Surely, it isn't a bad thing. Is it?
Elliana: yes, but he tricked me on here, so this is a bad thing.
Sophia: To be honest, I wasn't really expecting that. That's why I'm saving your but.
Elliana: Thanks, Sophia, it really means alot. 
Sophia: How do you know my name?
Elliana: I'm in the same classes as you. I'm also your lab partner for science.
Sophia: oh, yeah. I remember now! You're the dancer that has no spine.
Elliana: haha, funny! I do have a spine. It's just very flexible.
Sophia: clearly. Also hold on.
Sophia's pov: starts the engine. And starts to drive over to Carson and splashes him with the boat that ends up getting him drenched.
Carson: agh! You stupid brats!
Sophia: talking about yourself are ya! *drives off*
Elliana: haha, nice one. I mean it. Yeah!
Sophia's pov: drives down the canal showing her different parts of Florida, from the canal that leads to the ocean. We drove past one of Ellie's friends.
Elliana: Hey, jules. Wanna lift?
Jules: ummmm, are you licensed? See
Sophia: ohh, geez. Are you my mum?
Jules pov: walks down to the bay and gets in with ellie. And she drives off.
Sophia: Shall we go further out to the ocean?
Jules: I don't know. Isn't it dangerous to go out in a boat this size?
Sophia: lighten up will ya this is meant to be fun. Not a lesson.
Sophia's pov: we drive you to the ocean but after 20 mins the boat runs out of fuel. So we keep trying to start it up. 
Jules: have we chilled out enough yet? Cause it seems we have, completely.
Sophia: omg, but it was fun wasn't it. At least we aren't sinking as this boat is very much a float. Can't you tell.
Jules: well we arent sinking yet, but we could.
Sophia: Well, this boat is out of fuel. So what shall we do?
Elliana: oh, geez. This is bad, really bad. As i'm meant to be at dance in an hour and now we are stranded.
Sophia: chill out, it'll be fine.
Elliana: How is this fine?
Sophia: We will find a way out of here.
Sophia's pov: looks around and sees an island in the distance.
Sophia: Bingo, I can see an island.
Elliana: That's Mako island.
Sophia: feel like paddling to it?
Jules: to what? Mako?
Sophia: yes.
Jules: 100% forget it!
Elliana: I agree, as no one comes here, as there are sharks in this part of the sea. Mainly because they all surround mako. As well as the reefs, mangroves, etc.
Sophia: Well, it's the only place we actually have. Unless you wanna starve out here to death.
Elliana: ugh, fine. As long as someone comes to find us within the hour as I have other commitments.
Jules: Ellie, it'll be okay. We will find a way to get back. But i don't know how long it'll be
Elliana: Okay, okay.
Jules pov: we all start using ores to be able to get to mako.