Chapter 7: The discovery

Elliana's pov: When the girls left I decided to head down to the café. Once I got there I noticed that Jentzen was looking up something on the computer so I went over to see what he was doing and he was looking up mermaids.
Elliana: Jentzen, what in the world are you doing?
Jentzen: Well you asked me so...I don't know. And I thought I would do some research about this stuff.
Elliana: We'll, that's really nice of you but it's just that you didn't need to do that, really.
Jentzen: Well, no. But I wanted to and I have got way too much time on my hands, so I thought why not. Actually look, I've found some really cool stuff.
Elliana: Okay, how about we take a walk and talk about it.
Jentzen: Yep, let's do it.
Elliana's pov: We both leave the café and start to walk along the river bank.
Jentzen: So...mermaid myths have actually been around for about 3,000 years.
Elliana: And some people actually really believe that stuff?
Jentzen: Yep, apparently. Sometimes they were actually good omens, but sometimes they brought a lot of trouble with them.
Elliana: Well, what kind of trouble?
Elliana's pov: Here's Johnny coming towards me.
Elliana: Oh no.
Jentzen: Just ignore him.
Elliana: Let's just go back.
Elliana's pov: We start walking back and he almost hits us.
Jentzen: Watch out.
Elliana: Ahh.
Jentzen: Woah!
Johnny: Nervous?
Elliana: What in the world, do you want Johnny?
Johnny: Well, my father...didn't appreciate having the water police knocking on his door.
Elliana: Well, then you shouldn't have told me to keep the zodiac. So technically this is all on you.
Johnny: Well, I don't like people making me look bad, Ellie.
Elliana: It's actually Elliana to you.
Johnny: whatever, as I was saying. Especially chicks like you.
Jentzen: In front of your dad you mean. Cause it sounds like you're scared of him, to be honest.
Johnny: And you think you're better than me, Jentzen. Is that it?
Jentzen: Almost everyone is better than you, so live with it.
Elliana's pov: All of a sudden I get a weird feeling in my hand and I noticed a fire hydrant near me. And when he got me mad I noticed I suddenly have powers that are controlling it and it starts to shake.
Johnny: Tough guy are you? So you have got yourself a protector, have you? You and whose army? It's not gonna do you any good.
Elliana's pov: Ignoring Johnny.
Johnny: You know, elliana. One of these days, with or without jentzen, something really bad might happen to you.
Elliana's pov: Then I cause it to spray out really fast which blasted zane across the field at a high power rate of water. Which lands him into the sea, next to the dock. Then I moved my hand away and it stopped. I was really shocked and confused with what I just did. So I ran off to go and find Jules and Sophia.
{meanwhile with Jules and Sophia}

Sophia's pov: We both go over to Jules house.
Jules: So, we climb out of the water and everything is back to normal when we are dry. Like nothing has changed, even though it has.
Sophia: But something did happen. Ah, it's got to be the best experience, ever or in my whole life. I mean are there even any words for that?
Jules: I don't think so.
Elliana's pov: Runs to jules house.
Elliana: Wait! You Will never believe what just happened, literally.
Jules: Okay, let's head to my room.
Jules pov: We head inside and head to my room and Ellie shows us what she can do with her hand. It's like growing water.
Elliana: And it just grows even more.
Sophia: But where is the extra water coming from?
Elliana's pov: Takes my hand away.
Elliana: I have no idea.
Jules pov: It starts to come down towards and we lean back and I freeze it at the slightest movement.
Jules: Did I just do that?
Elliana: It wasn't me.
Sophia: Okay, this is literally way over the top. I'm getting tingles now.
Jules: But all I did was...
Jules pov: I shove my hand flat and forward, which leads to a plant freezing.
Sophia's pov: I try waving my hands and nothing happens, I guess mine has come through yet. But I don't know.
Sophia: Okay, this isn't fair. Now how come I don't get to do any of the cool stuff?
Elliana: I don't think cool is the right word. It's more scary. But you should've seen the look on Johnny's face though. It was priceless.
Sophia's pov: starts laughing.
Jules: this isn't funny though. We've gotta try and keep this a secret from everyone. I'm being serious. As we could end up being dissected or in the circus or something.
Elliana: So this secret...it's just between the three of us?
Jules: It's our secret and our responsibility. Whatever happens we have to be in this together.
Sophia: But it doesn't mean we're married, does it?
Jules pov: starts laughing.
Jules: Now that was actually funny.