Chapter 20: the finding at mako

Jules pov: Swims all the way over to mako and starts to enter into the moon pool after saying hi to the dolphins in the ocean. And as I go in I find a locket on the surface. And continues to head into the pool and sits on the side looking at the locket and all around the moon pool.
{Meanwhile back at the marine park}

Elliana's pov: So during the dolphin show it's my job to fetch the snacks for the dolphins as treats, so I go into the back and grabs the buckets and head back outside and hands them to the trainers and then goes back into the back, but little did I know there was someone watching me in the audience but I wasn't paying attention so I went to go and put more fish into the buckets, but that's when I dropped one and it splashed on me, so I jumped back and the cloth I was going to use was absolutely soaking wet, and I didn't know what I was doing to do.
Miss Chatham: Here you, please take this.
Miss Chatham's pov: Chucks her a dry towel at her and she catches it.
Miss Chatham: Timed that quite well, didn't i?
Elliana: Hiya and yeah I suppose. But thanks anyways, as I nearly got salt water in my eyes. Which would've really stung, so thanks a lot.
Miss chatham: It does sting, doesn't it? But it won't sting when you're actually in the salt water. Why is that, I wonder?
Elliana: I really don't know.
Miss chatham: That's because lot's of things like to remain a mystery. Still, you have plenty of time to learn the ways of the water. But one of the os staying dry, which is a really big one when you're out of water.
Miss Carson's pov: Walks into the room to fetch Elliana.
Miss Carson: Elliana, we are ready for the fish.
Elliana: Okay, just coming.
Elliana's pov: Takes the buckets of fish out to the trainers.
{Meanwhile at Jules house }

Jules pov: I was in my room waiting for sophia to arrive as she wanted to help us find some answers, So I was just investing the necklace that i found with Jentzen in the meantime.
Jentzen's pov: Scoping out the necklace for any answers or clues.
Jentzen: Well to me it just seems like any old locket to me.
Jules: Whatever was actually inside if it is definitely long gone by now, but I did find it at the very bottom of the moon pool. So, surely it's got to be important.
Sophia: Well, maybe there's earrings that we can find to hopefully match it.
Jules: I'm just trying to find some answers here.
Jentzen: Settle, ladies please. But Jules, u can't find answer from a locket as it won't really explain why you three are mermaids though does it?
Sophia: See, that's my point exactly.
Jules: I guess so.
Jentzen: However, I think I may have just figured out which liquids won't turn you into a fish.
Jules: We are mermaids Jentzen not fish.
Jentzen's pov: As soon as Sophia turns arounds i spray her with the formula. And starts timing it.
Sophia: JENTZEN! What do you think you are playing at? If you think you're funny? You really aren't. Also ewww, what is this stuff?
Jentzen: Four, three, two, one.
Jentzen's pov: Looks up at Sophia and nothing changed.
Jentzen: Hmmm. Mostly vegetable oil, no change, interesting.