Chapter 10: convincing her to test it with us

Elliana's pov: Sitting on a rock with my head in my lap as I really don't wanna do this anymore, even though it was sorta my idea. They kept trying to force me to do it but I still won't budge. And then knowing Sophia she was trying to beg me, which got kinda annoying.
Sophia: Oh, come on. It's not even that deep here.
Elliana: No!
Sophia: Please, Ellie.
Elliana: No!
Sophia's pov: Me and Jules stares at her.
Elliana: I said no.
Jules: Fine, suite yourself. Come on sophia, let's do this.
Jules pov: We walk into the sea a little bit.
Jules: It's all about where the control and discipline starts. As it will start with the mind, so we need to fully concentrate. In order for it to hopely work. So let's give it a go.
Both of us: no tail, no tail, no tail, no tail, no tail. No tail...
Jules pov: We both landed in the water with our tails. And then we see Jentzen walking up so me and Sophia quickly hide behind a rock so he couldn't see our tails.
Jentzen: Okay...sooo. Who leaked the information? That this is my secret and highly classified fishing spot. Cause someone must have blabbed.
Elliana: Sorry. I didn't mean to.
Jentzen: It's fine. Also, hey, I got your message about going to the party. That's great.
Elliana: Oh, right. Yeah. That was a very, very old message. Cause i'm not going anymore. As i have way too much homework *lies* So I'm sorry.
Jentzen: Fine, well I suppose I might join you all for a lovely swim then. Seeing as I can't fish here at the moment, as you're all here.
Sophia: Well...ummm...we are naked Jentzen. *lies to protect our secret*
Jentzen: So just a quick dip then?
Jules: what? No!
Sophia: Goodbye Jentzen.
Jentzen: Fine. The offer was there.
Jentzen's pov: Leaves and heads to the cafe instead.
Sophia: First of all he's well weird. Second of all, that was a failure.
Jules: Yup it was. I was kinda hopeful that it would work.
Jules pov: We get dried and get out of the water. Then we headed to my house.
Elliana: We are literally never going to be invited anywhere, ever again. And why? Because we literally have tails.
Elliana's pov: Grabs a glass of water and jules grabs some juice.
Elliana: I literally have one question, why us? We didn't ask for this to happen. So I just don't get it.
Elliana's pov: I decided to Use my water powers so that I could take a drink without lifting the glass.
Jules: You think you have problems? I've been training to be a gymnast for ever, well, since I was 4 months old.
Elliana: Same here with dance.
Jules pov: Using my ice powers i decided to make an orange juice ice lolly.
Elliana: Well, we can both say goodbye to those dreams, because we are mer-freaks now.
Jules: You're 100% correct.
Sophia: Omg! You two are literally so unbelievable. Cause just look at ourselves, for one second. Ellie, you're literally drinking water out of mid air, no one else could even do that. And jules you literally just made a yummy, frozen treat without using the freezer or waiting for it to freeze for hours. That would be any little childrens dream to be able to do that. Which anyone would die for. You've both literally have these amazing, incredible, freakishly cool powers, and all you're actually doing is whinge, whinge, whinge. I literally don't even have any power. And do either of you hear me complaining? No. well i've had enough. Because I can't be bothered to hang around with whingers.
Sophia's pov: Walks out of the house and leaves.
Elliana: Well, I know how she feels. Sometimes I don't even wanna hang out with me.