Chapter 21: the party debate

Jules pov: My phone starts to ring so I answer it.
Jules on the call: Hi mum.
Daniella on the phone: Hi sweetie, I'm just wondering if you're planning on having your sleepover tonight?
Jules on the phone: I don't think so mum, so don't worry about getting anything.
Daniella on the call: Okay, sweetie i'll be home soon.
Jules on call: Okay, mum. Love you.
Jules pov: Ends up calling my mum.
Jentzen: So was that about the sleepover again?
Sophia: What sleepover?
Jules: Well, every year my mum likes to throw this sleepover for me. Only, this year it's not going to happen. As we can't have heaps of people, around with them spilling their drinks which will end up with tails appearing.
Sophia: Soooo, when was this sleepover supposed to be happening?
Jules: Tonight.
Sophia: Tonight, I hope I would have been invited.
Jules: No offence but it's not really your scene.
Sophia: Sleepover, me. Those words are welded together. Ahhh I see you just don't want me there. Is that it?
Jules: Of course I do Soph.
Jentzen: So the sleepover is on then?
Jules: No it's not.
Sophia: Pity, it would've been great. Boys, dancing, boys.
Jules: Uhh, Soph it's not really that type of sleepover to be honest.
Sophia: What do you mean?
Jules: It's just a regular sleepover, with only girls.
Sophia: Ohh.
Jentzen's pov: Breaks the silence with spraying a different a liquid on them.
Jules: Jentzen.
Jules pov: Quickly wipes it off, as where Sophia doesn't.
Sophia: Sooo, a sleepover? Wow. That's sooo neat and organised. And I wish I hadn't painted my nails, we could've done them together. Then maybe a pillow fight and plat each others...
Sophia's pov: Morphs into a mermaid.
Sophia: Hair.
Jentzen: that one had 32% of a water content.
Jules: You okay? *while laughing a lil bit*
Sophia: I'm fine. Thanks jentzen.
Sophia's pov: By the time I dry off, Elliana texts me asking to meet us both at the cafe as she's just finished work. So me and jules head over and she was talking about a strange lady she met.
Elliana: It was like she knew something.
Sophia: Like what?
Elliana: I'm not exactly sure. But it was like she knew it was dangerous for me to get water on myself.
Jules: You got water on yourself? I knew it.
Elliana: It was literally just one drop. Before you start over reacting and besides I wiped it straight off me. So in all fairness nothing happened, and I did take precautions with me. So I can do this job.
Jules: And in all fairness, I did tell you we should have discussed this job further, as it seems to be quite risky.
Elliana: But what would that prove? You're literally just scared of what could happen, even though it might not.
Jules: I'm not scared.
Elliana: Yes, you are. You're scared for me, you're even scared to have your own sleepover over the base if what might happen, but it doesn't mean it will happen. And in conclusion I'm not living my life like that anymore, I'm just gonna face it. As I don't wanna be scared of every little drop of water that I see coming my way.
Sophia: As crazy as it sounds, I do actually agree with Ellie. But it is just this once.
Elliana's pov: As Jules looks down I notice she's wearing a new locket.
Elliana: Wow, that's a really nice locket, where'd you get it?
Jules: I found it at the moon pool on mako island.
Elliana: It's really beautiful.
Jules pov: I was thinking to myself for a second and I realised that Ellie was right, so i picked up my phone and called my mum.
Jules on call: Hi mum.
Daniella on call: Hi sweetie, you ok?
Jules: Yeah i'm okay, and I was just calling to see if you could start texting out the invitations, for the sleepover.
Daniella on call: Yeah of course I can. Is it all the girls on the list?
Jules on call: Yes that's correct and including sophia.
Daniella on call: I'll get right to it. *ends the call*
Jules: Ellie is right, I can't live in fear. So if I don't have this sleepover, it's like i'm not putting up a fight.
Carson's pov: Sees the girls sitting at the table so I decided to take them some drinks.
Carson: Here you go ladies, 3 and free frozen cokes.
Sophia: What about them?
Carson: You look thirsty. So enjoy it.
Carson pov: Walks away and watches with Ella and Piper.
Elliana's pov: Takes on and tries one and coughs after it.
Jules: Let me guess it's prune juice?
Elliana: Yup.
Sophia: Well, mature Carson, real mature.
Ella's and Piper's pov: We both laugh.
Daniella's pov: Texts the girls all an invite to the sleepover.
Ariana: Wow, Jules sleepover is on.
Elizabeth: Hey sleepover at jules house did you get one?
Holly: Yup.
Carson: Is your battery dead?
Ella: As if I would go to her stupid sleepover anyway.
Carson: Why don't we go? You and me?
Ella: Umm, I don't think we're invited. Surprise.
Carson: Oh come on, who needs an invitation?
Ella: True.
Carson: That's the spirit El, let's do this and I have the perfect plan.
Ella: I should be worried?
Carson: Nope.
Ella: Can I know what it is?
Carson: I'll make some pastries and make them think i put something in them
Ella: Ooh genius.
Carson: I know right.