Chapter 5: The Strange event that night

Elliana: Jules! Juliana! Can you hear me?
Sophia: 1) who's juliana? 2) you need to relax 3) give who ever it is a minute.
Elliana: Jules, full name is Juliana. Like how she calls me Ellie and El even though my full name is elliana.
Sophia: Ohhhhh, I see. Well she back shortly.
Jules pov: Swims back and comes up to the moon pool.
Jules: I was right, as it's about a 20 second swim to the reef outside. Literally just straight through, with plenty of room so that also means we can all fit.
Elliana: Through there?
Jules: Yes.
Elliana: No way.
Sophia: Come on, elliana. There's literally no other way out of here. You can do this.
Elliana: I can't do this. And besides, I can't swim as I never learnt.
Jules: Everything will be fine.
Elliana: How can you be sure? When I've missed dance practice and now you're asking me to swim when I don't know how.
Sophia: Just listen to her, ellie. And besides what other alternatives have we got? Stay stuck down here forever?
Elliana: Okay, fine.
Elliana's pov: I grabbed Sophia's hand and we both went into the water. And then all of a sudden the moon pool started to glow as all three of us were in the moonlight, shining over us. It was like some sort of magic, which looked kinda cool but also really strange. As well as it feeling strange.
Elliana: Wow!
Jules: That was kinda spooky. Okay, now concentrate. Make sure you take a deep breath.
Elliana's pov: We all swim to the reef outside as quickly as possible.
Elliana: That was way longer than 20 seconds.
Sophia: Chill out, we made it didn't we?
Jules: I'm very proud of you, ellie. I knew you could do it.
Elliana's pov: All of a sudden we all hear sirens and a bright light shining as us.
Police: This is the water police, please make your way to our boarding ladder at the rear of the vessel.
Jules: Come on.
Jules's pov: We all swim over to the ladder and they take us back home.