Chapter 12: the discovery of Sophia's power

Sophia's pov: I accidentally start to boil his drink.
Sophia: I'm just trying to be alone right now, so keep your distance.
Sophia's pov: Boils his drink up a lot.
Jentzen's pov: Sees the steam coming off the drink. So I picked it up.
Jentzen: What the? And also ow, that hurts.
Jentzen's pov: Puts it back down again.
Jentzen: It's literally boiling hot. Is this somebody's idea of a lame joke?
Sophia: I don't know. But I gotta go.
Sophia's pov: Heads down to the beach. And sees a rock pool and when I put my hand over it, it started to boil so I kept going and it was starting to steam. So I decided to call Jules. And she came to meet me.
Jules pov: Heads to the beach and sees Sophia.
Jules: I'm so glad you called. I'm sorry I was talking about all that negative nonsense before. I'm not normally like that. It's just that I was —
Sophia: Jules, it's cool. Anyways I need to show you something.
Jules: Okay.
Jules pov: We head to the fishing spot. And gets in the water.
Jules: Okay I'm officially curious, what do you wanna show me?
Jentzen's pov: Comes to the spot but couldn't see the. Girls only hear them. So I went to the side of the rocks and I could see their faces.
Jentzen: Hey, you guys. Are you naked again?
Sophia: Ummm, we're having a bit of girl talk, Jentzen.
Jentzen: Yes, but are you naked?
Jules: Just go, Jentzen.
Jentzen: Hell, no. I'm here to fish. Look, I'm having withdrawals, so I need this relaxation. So if anyone is going it's you guys.
Sophia: Don't push it. 
Jules: Anyways, shouldn't you be following Ellie around?
Jentzen: No, no way. I'm, I'm totally over that, trust me. I don't know what's going on with Cleo lately. She just can't make up her mind. It's getting sorta annoying.
Jentzen's pov: Then my phone goes off.
Jentzen: You see what I mean? It's Ellie. She's going to the party again. I literally gave up.
Jules: Jentzen, you've gotta do us a big favor. Make sure she doesn't go to the party on her own. Call her back.
Jentzen: No, I'm here to fish.
Sophia: This is important. She could be in trouble.
Jentzen: I'm not some lackey. I'm definitely not some all purpose servant. You really think that you can tell me what to do and I'll jump? And hey, her phones off.
Sophia: She could be in big trouble, jentzen. You like her don't you?
Jentzen: We'll, I'm a friendship kind of way.
Sophia: Well?
Jentzen: Ugh, fine.
Jentzen's pov: Grabs my stuff and heads to the party.