Chapter 1: Getting Tricked

Jules pov: i'm at the gymnastics gym, trying to beat my personal time record. My best friend Elliana is timing me to see if i have beaten it. I love to do gymnastics and try to hold the longest handstand. It's literally the best thing in the world. Because it makes you feel so free and reliable to win for the school or just a normal gymnastics team. I do gymnastics for our school. I come down from the handstand, to be able to see my time.
Elliana's pov: stops the stop watch and shows her the time.
Jules: yay! That's actually, point 2 under my personal best! I can't believe I have almost beaten it. yay!
Elliana: Jules, you were really motoring there, it looked like you were nervous to do the handstand.
Jules: I'm okay, I promise. I'm just trying to focus. That's what it's all about. In order to be the top spot for the longest held handstand.
Elliana: Okay, if you're sure. It's also so cool how you can hold it  like that. As I have no idea how to hold one for that long.
Jules: you'll learn one day. I promise. And beside you can do more flexible thing then what i can do,
Elliana: me...learning to hold a handstand. Haha, Never gonna happen.
Jules: yes it will. You just need to believe in yourself.
Elliana: I do already. I just don't like being on my hands. That much.
Jules: yeah i know, but if you give me two weeks i'll be ready for regionals. Then I'll be able to teach you how to hold one.
Elliana: You sure you have the patience to teach me as I'm hopeless.
Jules: Ofc I do. I promise. Plus your not hopeless.
Elliana: Okay, then. I'll let you get back to practice, I'll speak to you later.
Jules: okay, see ya *goes back to doing gymnastics*
Elliana's pov: leaves the gymnastics gym and starts walking along the doc to go and find my friend johnny, when i heard someone calling my name.
Carson: elliana! Hey...elliana!
Elliana's pov: looks behind me.
Carson: yes, that elliana.
Elliana: What do you want?
Carson: my zodiac isn't working. Are you able to help me?
Elliana: Why would I wanna help you? Because you're actually a jerk.
Carson: Please help me.
Elliana: no...I don't think so. Sorry.
Carson: oh...come on. Please.
Elliana: I said no.
Carson: my zodiac won't go and all I literally need you help with is just passing me the tools.
Elliana: ugh, fine. I'll do it. But just this once.
Carson: thanks.
Elliana: *walks to the boat* you know i'm not good with this type of thing. I'm a dancer. Not an engineer.
Carson: You'll be fine.
Elliana's pov: gets into the boat slowly and goes to grab some tools.
Carson: It actually took me a while to realise that some idiot took my spark plug. *untying the boat*
Elliana: Will it work without one?
Carson: *tricks her and pushes the boat away from the doc* nope. No spark plug, no spark. So haha. You've been tricked.
Elliana: CARSON!
Carson: I was getting sick of it anyways, so bye.
Elliana: Why me? I haven't done anything to you? Let alone take the plug.
Carson: You're the only one who's here...so it had to be you. Sorry. My dad would just buy me a new one. So haha, you'll have to swim for it.
Elliana: jerk!
Carson: You can keep it if you get it going.
Elliana: I DON'T WANT YOU'RE STUPID BOAT!
Carson: oh, okay.
Elliana: THIS ISN'T FUNNY! JERK!
Carson: Oh yeah it is. What do you think, hayden?
Hayden: This is hilarious! You might wanna swim for it!
Elliana: I HATE YOU BOTH, GET LOST.
Carson: You're the one that will be getting lost.
Elliana: At least I'm not a jerk and a pig like you.
Elliana's pov: sits down on the boat, as it drifts out to the ocean.
Elliana: this isn't happening.