Chapter 11: the confusion with jules's parents

Elliana's pov: Heads to the cafe and meets up with Jentzen. And we grab a juice together.
Elliana: Jentzen, what do you think of Sophia?
Jentzen: We'll, you know those stonefish that kind of look like a rock?
Elliana: Yes. why?
Jentzen: We'll they could actually shoot enough or a lot of poison to probably kill a entire football team, in literally half a second. She 100% reminds me of one of those.
Elliana: Okay...
Elliana's pov: Then all of a sudden Bryon walks in and everyone in the building starts clapping.
Bryon: Thanks, so much. But please relax.
Elliana: Congratulations, Bryon. Sooo...what's your ranking now? You must be getting up there.
Johnny: Control, yourself. Would ya.
Jentzen: Hey, Johnny. You're finally dry, that must feel very different.
Johnny: Look, Jentzen. I have no clue what happened the other day with that stupid fire hydrant. But if you dare mention it again, I will 100% remove your head from your shoulders.
Johnny's pov: Walks away and he pulls me back.
Elliana: Let it go, Jentzen.
Byron: Yeah, Ellie's right. He's not even worth it. And will it actually change him? No.
Johnny's pov: We all walk away.
Elliana's pov: Sits back down at the table with Jentzen.
Elliana: Bryon is such a nice guy. Well, I agree with Jules. We should head off to the party. In order to show our support for him. Cause I actually mean, what a hero.
Jentzen: Great, so...we'll go.
Elliana: You think?
Jentzen: Yeah, whatever blows your hair back. Cause sometimes Ellie, I just don't get you. As one minute you're going, and then you're not. And now you're literally going again.
Jentzen's pov: Walks out and leaves.
Elliana's pov: After I finished my juice I went home and then the next morning came by quickly.
Jules pov: The next morning I was eating my breakfast when my parents came in.
Daniella: Jules, are you really sure that you can afford to miss training again?
Pasha: Aren't the regionals coming up?
Daniella: I'm starting to worry about you. As you literally trained when you had the flu.
Pasha: and when you broke your wrist, you swam with one arm. So I think if she's this bad, then maybe we should take her to see a doctor.
Jules: I don't need a doctor.
Daniella's pov: Walk back down the stairs and goes over to Jules.
Daniella: Sweetheart, you have been spending an awful amount of time in your bedroom lately. Even more than usual. And not mention you being locked up in the bathroom. Is there anything we need to talk about?
Jules: It's nothing.
Daniella: Sweetie, it's alright to feel moody, yeah? You're getting to an age where you're going through a lot of changes...
Jules: Exactly. Mum, you actually got it in one.
Jules pov: Walks into the living room.
[meanwhile at Ellie's house]

Elliana: Hi Ella, I was just calling to let you know that I'll definitely be at your party. Probably. Well I just thought I'll let you know. What will I be wearing? Something appropriate.
Elliana's pov: I placed my phone down and grabbed a bucket of water.
Elliana: Go.
Elliana's pov: pours it over my head. Quickly gets out and starts drying myself off as quickly as possible while counting down from 10.
Elliana: Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two one.
Elliana's pov: Falls down and my tail appears.
Elliana: Oh.
[meanwhile at the juice net cafe]

Jentzen's pov: I see Sophia sitting at a both alone so I head over to her.
Jentzen: Hey, Sophia. Can I sit?
Sophia: I most certainly hope so, but just not with me.
Jentzen's pov: Sits down anyway.
Jentzen: I know we've had our differences, but I want to know what's wrong with Ellie.
Sophia: What makes you think that there's something wrong?
Jentzen: Well I've asked her to go to Ella's party like 1000 times, and literally every time she changes her mind.
Sophia: Here's a thought. Maybe she doesn't like you. Did you think about that?
Jentzen: Yes. That actually did cross my mind. But then I thought, oh, no, no, she hangs around with you, so her standards must be pretty low.
Sophia: Goodbye, Jentzen.
Jentzen: No, No, can you tell me what's wrong or not?
Sophia: Not.
Jentzen: Please? I know there is.
Sophia: Look, I haven't even spoken to her lately, okay?