Levi (attack on titan)

I stared at the cloudy sky and I walked on the icy ground below me. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I tried to keep my hands warm on the way to the shop.

It was finally winter and it was a slap in the face. The cold air nipped at my nose despite the fact that I was wearing a scarf. I hate the cold. Why did the sun have to go away,stupid snow.

'Just a few more blocks' I thought myself as I snuggled into my jacket. I turned a corner and saw the building I was looking for. It was the Titan Café. I walked through the door and heard the sound of bells ringing above my head.

I made my way around the counter and put on my apron. I was about to take customers order but felt a tap an my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mikasa with a cup of hot coco. She had an almost invisible smile in her face.

"I think you should warm up a bit before you start work."

"Thank you Mikasa." I said while taking a sip.

"...So how has everything been since..you know"

"Reiner? I've moved on, I guess" I said while looking into the dark liquid in my hand.

"I swear if I see him or that blond she devil" she mumbled to herself while stirring coffee for table five. I smiled a bit at how she is protective of the ones she care about. I placed the half finished drink down and grabbed a pen and notepad to start taking orders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I need a small sponge cake and a mocha for table one" I said while ringing the bell and pining the note on the order line for Eren. He nodded and started to prepare the order. He was the manager/cook for the place. It is just him,Armin,Mikasa,Jean,and I. Our friend Sasha used to work here but we had to cut her off,obviously.

I glanced around the shop and saw a man with black hair reading a book,waiting to have his order taken. He wore a white button up with a pair of jeans. His hair was parted and ,to be honest, it look soft. 'Not bad looking' I thought to myself. I walked over to his table and stood in front of it.

"May I take your order sir" I asked. He set the book on the table and glanced at the title. 'Enclave' by Ann Agurrie was sitting there. I smiled at it then turned to the male who was giving me a raised brow.

"Did you hear a word I said brat" he demanded. I shrank back a little at his demanding voice. He was kind of scary.

"I-I'm sorry sir. I got distracted by your book. "

"So you have reed it or something" he asked with his steal grey eyes. He looked slightly interested but I couldn't tell by the way he was crossing his arms.

"Yeah the whole series. It had its ups and downs but it had a good ending" I told him then remembered why I was hear. "Oh I'm sorry I got distracted,uh,what would you like"

"Tch just give me a cup of black tea" he said then picked up his book to start reading again. I took note of it and started making the tea. I saw Mikasa give me a strange look and glanced at the guy I was talking to earlier. I just gave her a shrug. I walked with the cup in my hands and placed it on the table along with the bill. He took a sip and gave me a satisfied nod. I smiled at bit, glad he enjoyed the drink. I started to walk away but felt a grip on my wrist stop me. I turned around and saw the man with black hair looking at me. He stared at me for a while and I mentally sweat dropped. 'What is he doing and when is he going to stop looking at me'

"Name"

"Uh what?"

"What is your name. Do I have to spell it out for you"

"Oh it's (y/n)"

He nodded his head and slapped the money on the table and walked out with the rest of his drink. I watched from the window as he took a right and disappeared around the corner. 'Strange' I thought to myself then assumed taking and making orders for the café.

#############

"Eren! I need a cheese cake" I yelled into the back room. I heard a muffled 'okay' and turned around to see horse face slip on the floor at the dark haired girl's feet. I saw her roll her eyes and walk over him. I shook my head then started making a hot chocolate for a younger guest. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw it was the horse himself.

"Hey, I need you to take an order for table three" he said while rubbing the back of his head from the fall.

"Why can't you do it. I know you want to stare at Mikasa's a$$ but there is no need to be lazy" I said while putting the cream onto the warm beverage. I saw his face turn red from embarrassment.

"I-I do not stare at Mikasa's butt. And I am not lazy,somebody requested you take his order." he said at first defensively but a smirk etched on to his face. "Are you dating Levi now or something"

"Levi?"

"Yeah I work with him on my other job." he said with a shrug while walking away to serve the drink I just finished. I let out a huff and walked over to this so called Levi. I saw him reading a book again except it was was the second book to the series.

"Hey again Levi is it" he gave me a weird look and I realized must sound like a stalker. "My co-worker,Jean, said he knows you or something." I quickly explained. He just smirked and shook his head to dismiss it. "What would you like"

"I'll have the black tea again " I was about to go to prepare the order but he stopped me. "Where do you think you're going"he said with a smirk. I blushed a bit when I saw that look on his handsome face.

"To make your order?" I questioned myself while playing with my pen. He shook his head and pointed to the seat across from him.

"Sit"he ordered

"But-"

"Hey Jean,stop staring at my sister's a$$ and take our order" Levi demanded while making the boy blush. I sat in the seat across from him and put my head in my hands. Some of the other customers looked my way making me blush and sink in the seat. The horse trotted to the table with the face of a strawberry.I remember Mikasa mentioning something about having a brother but I never would have imagined that I'd meet him. Or the fact that he looks so..

"And what would you like (y/n)" Jean asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I was about to say I didn't want anything and that I had to work but it seems that Levi was able to read the look on my face.

"She'll have a small (fav flavor) cake with a cup of hot coco. " He told Jean. Jean just nodded and glanced at me with a devious smile. I really wanted to wipe that grin off his face. I let out a huff and turned toward the dark haired male.

"So why exactly did you want me to join you"

At first, all he did was shrug before sipping on his drink. He then sat the mug down and looked me in the eye. I felt my face flush at the sudden eye contact. "You seem like the only person here who isn't an idiot or gets on my nerves. " he said "besides its nice to talk to someone once in a while." I didn't know at first but a smile graced its self onto my face. He might have come off all ruff at first but he seems like a good guy. The two of us talked through the rest of my shift.

Eren didn't mind seeing that the others were doing well. Plus, Armin came in earlier to escape the cold air so he decided to help. I felt bad for having Armin do my work on his day off,but he insisted that either way he'd feel guilty coming in here and not lifting a finger. He was just too sweet sometimes.

I looked at my watch and my eyes widened. It is two hours past my shift. I stood up from my seat and looked at Levi. He raised an eyebrow at me, questioning why I got up so fast.

"I had fun Levi, but it is almost dark out. I need to go before then" he nodded his head and grabbed his jacket. He started walking toward the door but looked back at me.

" I am walking you home so come on" my eyes widened a little but I smiled and ran to catch up with him. I guess he really is a good guy.