Kyo( Fruit Basket)

"Kyo!" The ginger haired male froze at the mention of his name and turned around to see a girl with (h/c) hair jogging toward him. She had a bright smile on her face as she approached him,and he felt his face heat up involuntarily at her cuteness.
He quickly turned around before she had a chance to look at his flustered face and grumbled out a 'what do you want'.

" are you excited about us visiting you,Yuki ,and Tohru today?" She asked as she tried to get a peak at his face. He just turned his head to the lockers to avoid her from looking at him.

"Why would I be excited ? You and those other two were invited by Tohru,right? What does it have to do with me?"

He finally felt his face cool down and turned to see __ with a smirk on her face. "Stop pretending, I know you secretly like it when I visit your house. What do you have a crush on me?" She said in a teasing voice as she poked his nose.

Kyo's eyes widened and the bridge of his nose turned pink.  He quickly shook his head. "In your dreams! Why would I like you"

You started laughing at his sudden change of emotion. "C-calm down. I was only joking" you said then you saw Yuki waving from down the hallway,waiting so the both of you could walk to class together. "I gotta go. Yuki and I have a test next period so see ya later" You started to walk away then paused. You glanced over your shoulder and face him a sly smirk. You winked and blow him a kiss before walking off.

He watched as the two of you walked off together while putting a hand over his mouth to cover up him smile.
'Stupid girl' he thought to himself  'Why did she make me fall for her'

*Time skip brought to you by PASTA!!!!*

You, Ou,Tohru,and Hana were at the table chatting while waiting for the other two to join them.

"So how's you and Kyo" Ou asked as she slung an arm over my shoulder. "Honestly, I don't care for him that much but if it is you, I know you can whip him into shape. "

"Yes, Kyo's wave lengths suggest of something " Hana said as she ate a box of pocky.

"Cut it out guys ,jeez. Mess with Tohru about something. "

"W-why me" Tohru asked.

You were about to say something when the two males walked into the room. Kyo felt himself blush when you and him made eye contact. Him and Yuki sat across Ou and Hana while Yuki sat next to Tohru. Leaving Kyo to sit next to you.

"Hey guys" you said as you scooted closer to the red head. "How ya doing, Kyo-chan? Did ya miss me?" You said with a grin.

"You wish" he scoffed with a smirk.

Ou looked between the two of you then at Hana. A devious smirk appeared in her face. "Hey everyone,how about we play a game"

"Wow a game. What will we be playing?" Tohru said excitedly and Ou sweat dropped at her innocence.

"It is easy" she reach over and carefully took the box from Hana's hand earning a small glare in return. "It's called the pocky game. Now,who's going first. Ah,how about Kyo and ___. "

"N-no way! I'm not gonna play with her"

"Yeah! He might bit me or something "

"I don't bite people!"

"Uh! Why are you getting in such a hissy. Sometimes you remind me of a c-" you were cut off when the (chocolate/strawberry) covered bisect was shoved in your mouth.

"Now now children, calm down. Just play already, we are waiting" Hana said as she leaned forward to stare at the two. Kyo looked to Yuki for help ,but he and Tohru had disappeared, probably took her out of the room for a moment.

"Are you chicken ,kitty Kyo" You murmured through the biscuit in your mouth. He felt himself grow agitated at her word.

"I. Am Not. Chicken" he growled out before bitting the other side. Your eyes widened at his sudden confidence before a determined look entered you eyes. You nibbled at you end ,and sooner or later, your faces were now less than inch away from each other. You stared into his red-brown eyes and he felt his face start to heat up again. He took a deep breath and decided to take a risk. Kyo bit off the rest of the stick before smashing his lips on yours. Your eyes grew wide from surprise before slowly closing them.
Kyo was about to pull away before it got too heat and he'd poof into a cat,but you wrapped you arms around his neck. He froze. He was prepared to be turned into a cat and have his secrete blown,but nothing happened.
He pulled away from you and looked at himself. He was still in his human form. He then realized what was happening.

You are the one.

"I-I'm sorry. You were about to pull away,and I know you don't like being hugged. I should have...." Her voice trailed off when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She realized it was Kyo. He was the one embracing her. "Kyo..."

"I've liked you for a long time___. I wasn't sure I could be with you at first,that is why I didn't want you to hug me. I know now. " he shifted his eyes nervously to the side and gulped softly. "Will you be my girlfriend. " he mumbled quietly.

"What was that ? I didn't hear you. " she said as she leaned closer.

He growled "Will you be my girlfriend!"

_____ let out a laugh. "Of course I will ,kitty Kyo"

A throat cleared and the two then realized Ou and Hana were still here. "Well,that was interesting. Our work here is done. Keep the pocky" Ou said but Hana took a stick despite her friend's offer.

___ smirked and grabbed another pocky stick from the box. "Play again?"

*extra*

Yuki was peaking around the corner and he saw the whole scene. Tohru was asleep in her room and didn't see anything. Yuki waited till the three girls left and then entered the room.

"Where were you. You should have stayed here and made sure my cover wasn't blown" Kyo hissed out

"The reason I didn't stay was because I knew nothing would happen."

"How were you so sure nothing would happen, huh!"

"Because I am not an idiot who is so slow he doesn't know his own feelings" Yuki said calmly only heating Kyo up even more. "Besides,if I stayed and stopped you, you would never have found out ___  was the one because of your cowardliness"

"Do you want to fight you stupid rat!"

"All word and no action, you dumb cat"