Undertaker (black butler)

This is for MarvelIdjit18 I hope you like it :)

Your pov

"are the tea and the dog bisects ready deary " I heard Undertaker ask from the other room. Some might wonder why am I serving tea to him. The answer is that I'm living with him. I have been living with him for a long time now, ever since I was little. He took care of me when I needed it most and I guess you can say I have been by his side since.

At first, I only thought of him as an older brother, a person I can look up too. As time moved on, I began to grow feelings for him and a bit curious.
I placed the treats on the coffin he was sitting on and sat next to him. I watched as he took a sip and his usual grin crossed his face. "___ hehehe, you never seize to amaze me. " he said the dipped a bisect into his tea. He continued to happily munch away at his snack. A laugh escaping his lips ever so often. I smiled as I watched him eat. As I looked at his face, I thought I saw a flash of green, maybe yellow, behind his long bangs.

Scooting closer, I leaned over to get a better look at his face. By now he was looking at me and I noticed a few crumbs on his face. "___ dear, is there something wrong. You've been staring at me for an awfully long time." He said with a dog treat hanging out.

I giggled and grabbed a handkerchief and began to wipe his mouth. "One, you had food on your mouth. Second, I am curious about something" I told him.

" and what might that be hmm"

" can I see what you look like without your bangs hiding your face please" I asked while looking down with a blush on my face and twiddling my thumbs. It was silent for a minute. I didn't know what else to say after that. Maybe asking was a little far stretched. I should have kept my mouth shut. I looked up and saw him looking at me. His smile was temporarily gone for a second but when he saw my head back up the smile appeared again.

" well.. I'm not so sure. But eh what's the harm which just a peak."

I couldn't hold the smile back after what he said that. I stood up from my sea at on the coffin. I bent down in front of him and took a deep breath. Gently, I reached out and touched his hair. I let my hand linger there for a second, letting my fingers roam around in his hair. It was oddly soft to the touch. I twirled a finger around it. "wow your hair is soft" I mumbled to myself but blushed at how cliché that must have sounded.

"Thank you. I don't get told that very often" he said as he placed his hand on my cheek. I felt my face heat up even more because of his hand on my face, but I smiled none the less. I finally let go of his grey locks and swiped away the hair hiding his face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought he was good looking before but this takes it to a whole new level. He is extremely....

"Your gorgeous!" I blurted out without thinking. I quickly covered my mouth with one hand and was about to take my other hand away, but someone had another idea. Undertaker quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. The next thing I know, my face was buried in his chest. Undertaker was looking down at me with a gentle smile on his face.

" I know you little secret  ____" he said as his face inched closer to mine. My eyes grew wide at the distance that was now between us. We were just an inch away. I could feel his breath on my lips now.
"W-what are you talking about" my voice shook and I cursed my stuttering.
" you love me, might I be right" he said.
" yes I do but I want to know if you feel the same way" I said while looking into his eyes.

"You should know ___, if you want information there will have to be a price" I grew confused at his words and tilted my head to the side.

" well why don't I show what I want" I suddenly felt pressure on my lips. I was confused at first but soon realized Undertaker was kissing me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment I've been waiting for. We pulled away after a while and I just stared at him for a while. " and the answer to you question is yes"

So thanks for reading this. Sorry if it's a bit short. I thought it was good but I want tho hear your opinions on the chapter. Thanks for reading see ya later.