Freed ( Fairy Tail)

2996 words everyone. I think that is a new record. Btw, enjoy the story ! Also request are open !

I looked around the guild and let out a sigh. Everyone was so noisy today, and to make matters worse, I had I had a headache.
I let out a groan of annoyance as I slammed my head on the bar counter. The one day I care about it being quiet it isn't.
"Hello __. Can I get you anything?" I took a peak through my arms and nodded my head. Mira stood in front of me with a smile until she realized my present state. " Hey what's wrong?"

"My head hurts. I just wanted to come to the guild to get a quick meal then I'll go back home"

"Why don't you ask Wendy? I bet she'll be glad to help you. " Mira's suggesting did sound appealing, but I quickly dismissed the idea.

"I don't want to bother her with such a petty thing like this. Besides, Carla wouldn't like it if I wasted her magic on a mere headache. "

"I guess you're right about that. Carla would have quite the hissy if you used Wendy's magic, especially if there was suddenly an emergency.  How about I fix you a cup of tea while you wait for your food? It will probably sooth you since some headaches come from stress. You might jest need to get some well deserved rest"

I raised my head from my arms and gave her a sad attempt of a smile yet it is still sincere. "Thanks Mira. You know how to put a smile on a girl's face"

"That's my job __" she gave me a slight salute then went to do her job behind the counter.

I let out a pained sigh as I closed my eyes to shield them from the bright light. Man my eyes hurt.
I heard someone take a seat next to me and looked to see who it was, secretly hoping it isn't Natsu. I love the guy but he is too loud.

"You have quite the expression there __. Is something the matter?" All I had to see was that green hair and I instantly knew who it was.

"Freed, you're back early. Your team finished the mission quickly "

"Yes but it was easier than we thought. Now, what's wrong. You look like you're in pain"

I let out a sigh. "My head hurts like crazy. I just came here to catch some breakfast than I'm going home. " I suddenly felt his hand on my head, and my eyes widened at the contact. My heart started to beat faster as he looked straight at my face. I could feel his breath hit my face, making my face hotter than it was. I was enjoying the small contact when he suddenly pulled away, a worried frown on his face.

"It feels like you have a fever ,and you look a bit clammy. Perhaps, I can help you. I don't want you to get worse." His eyes look sincere, and it's not like I could say no any way. I gave him a smile and slowly nodded my head. "That's great. But first, you should eat breakfast, so you can gain some energy. Once you're done, I'll be waiting over there with my team" He nodded his head toward a table in the corner of the room.
"Okay" With that, he briskly stood up from his seat and made his way to a seat next to Laxus. I watched him walk away and sit down. His eyes made there way toward me and his hand rose to give me a wave. I was about to do the same when I saw Bickslow wrap his arm around Freed's neck in a choke hold. Bickslow was laughing like crazy and it looked like him and Ever were teasing him. I could even see the smirk on Laxus' face. I wonder what's happening.

I sighed as I rest my head on the counter, happy that Freed cares so much. All of a sudden, I heard a girly giggle in front of me. I looked up and saw Mira with a smile on her face. "Well, I see your boyfriend was worried about you __. "