Naruto ( Naruto)

Just a heads up. I've only reed some of the manga,so sorry if it's a bit sucky.
Also, it is an AU.  Enjoy!

I opened my locker and let out a sigh as I stared at the two books in front of me. It looks like I have to carry both of them around for three periods until I encountered my locker again. They just had to assign me a locker farthest away from most of my classes.
I slammed the door shut and placed the lock back on it. I could feel the heaviness of this book on my back. I hate books sometimes.
I was walking to my first period class when I saw a guy with blond hair running away from a guy in grey cloths and black hair. Naruto and Sasuke. 

What did Naruto do now?

"____!" He was running full speed toward me! I was about to move out the way,but it was too late. I felt him run into me and we fell onto the hard tiled floor. I opened my eyes and noticed he was on top of me. I blushed but quickly snapped out of it when he started talking.

"___,you gotta help me! He's gonna get me!"

"What did you do this time" I demanded as he pulled me to my feet. I squinted my eyes to look at the running figure and saw doodles drawn all over his face. "YOU DREW ON HIS FACE"

"I know but you gotta hide me or-"

"NARUTO!" We heard an angry shout call out.

"Fine I'll help but you totally owe me for this" I let out a sigh and guided him toward my hiding place when I don't want to go to class. He is so lucky I like him, otherwise he'd be dead right now. We turned several corners as we ran away from Sasuke. He was a few corners behind us, but he could still catch up.
I looked ahead and saw the deserted closet.
"We're here." I pulled a pin out of my hair and started picking the lock. I heard the small click noise just as I heard rushed footsteps coming from around the corner.
"Come on" I urged and we both went in and closed the door.

It was kind of cramped with two people in the closet,so we were pressed up against one another. I felt myself blush madly and had to stop myself from yelling at him to back up.

We held our breaths as the footsteps walked pass the door. We saw his shadow from the crack under the door and I began to get nervous. What if e finds us? What will happen if he figures out I was helping him? What did I get myself into this time ?

I saw his shadow leave the the front of the door and almost let out a sigh of relief when a hand covered my mouth. I look at Naruto and he mouthed that he was still there. I felt my heart hammer in my chest when I noticed he has gotten closer to me.

'Stay back. ' I thought to myself.

I heard Sasuke swear under his breath and footstep storm back the way they came. Naruto took his hand from my mouth. He let out a sigh of relief and I can just imagine the smile on his face.
I ,on the other hand, was still flustered over our current position. His arm were around me ,and his head is resting on my shoulder. I am between his legs while my back is pressed against his chest.

"Uhm , y-you can let go now. " I stuttered out nervously.

"Eh? But I don't wanna" he said as he snuggled into my neck. I felt myself blush harder.

"We're gonna be late for class if you don't g-get off of me. "

"We are already late. Besides,you skip this period sometimes anyway,so what is the point of leaving now."

I turned my head around to look at him. "Naruto! Stop playing with me." I pouted while slightly poking out my lip. Before I had a chance to stop him, I felt something soft momentarily touch my bottom lip. My eyes widened and steam was practically coming out my ears. He just kissed me!

"Thing is I don't want to stop playing with you. " he said with a smirk. "You are so cute when you blush" he then kissed my cheeks. I wish I could run away from embarrassment,but at the same time I want to stay here.

I took a deep breath and decided to ask the question in my mind. "Naruto,do you like me?"

"Yep,so will you be my girlfriend___?"

I was shocked for a second before a grin took over my face. "I would love to be your girlfriend. "