Luffy ( One Piece)

You were sitting on the deck of the ship. You were enjoying the soft breeze as it shifted your hair. The sun was shining making your skin feel like it was being eloped in a warm blanket. The crashing of soft waves was like a lullaby, making you sleepy. You were just about to doze off when the sound of loud banging was heard. You glanced over to the side and saw Sanji chasing the meat hungry captain out of the kitchen. The raven haired boy had pieces of bacon hanging out of his mouth and eggs layer on toast slices in his hands. He ran around the desk with muffled laughter and ducked when a pan was thrown at his head.
"You idiot! That was supposed to be breakfast for the girls!" He yelled out with a cigar hanging from his lips.

I rolled my eyes and tried to tune out all the commotion. I heard a yawn and saw Nami walk up toward the the kitchen. She peaked her head in the door ,and I assume she saw the mess in there and turned toward the to idiots. "Oh Sanji ! " she said loudly as she put on her 'do what I say' smile.  Love cook stopped in his tracks and turned to her with hearts in his eyes. "Yes Nami~"
"Can you fix me some breakfast? I'm hungry. "
"Right away Nami~" he said in his love struck tone then noodled his way toward the kitchen. Finally, some peace and quiet.

"___" a voice whispered in my ear. I tightened my eye lids and hoped the person would think I was sleep and go away. The person seemed to be leaning over me in some way. I raised my hand and searched for the face. My hand made contact with skin, face skin. I pulled my hand away and came back with force and a 'slap' sound was heard.
I opened my eyes and saw Luffy hovering over me. Legs straddled over my waist and one hand rested on the left side my head. I looked at his face and saw the nice red mark I left on his face. I blushed when I noticed he was right over me and started to get uncomfortable. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR"

"For waking me up when I was trying to rest. It is the perfect day to just chill and I want to do it outside. My mistake. If you would please get of me I'll go to my room "
"No" I was about to slap him again when footsteps start coming our way and I froze.

"Well well well, what do we have here. It looks like a pair of love birds. Kissy kissy kissy" I looked behind Luffy and saw the long nosed sniper grinning at us. My face turned red in both anger and embarrassment. I tried to push Luffy off of me ,but he wouldn't seem to budge.

" shut up!"

"Luffy and __ sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. "

"I'm serious"

"Kiss kiss fall in love"

"Why you little-" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence because Luffy stretched out his hand and punched him in the face,or might I say nose. Usopp stumbled back and landed on his butt. "What was that for!"

Luffy shrugged and still hovering over me for some reason. "You were being too loud"

"Jezz, can't you take a joke. My nose can't take anymore of this abuse. " he said as he stood up and walked away, holding his dear nose in pain.

It was silent when he left and Luffy just stared at me the whole time. "Um ,can you get off me this is kind of a weird position. "

"But I don't want to. "

"W-what !? Come on stop playing around and move. "

"I'm not playing though. " he said as he moved closer to me. I thought he was going to kiss me when he suddenly fell on top of me. The wind was nearly blown out of me. I heard soft snores in my ear and had to stop myself from cursing. He had to fall asleep at the most random moment. I noticed the rest of the ship was quiet as well. I guess everyone has settled down then. What did he mean by those words and why didn't he want to get off of me. I peered down at his face and blushed at the sight of his Raven hair falling in his face. He looked kind of cute like this I guess. I let his warmth surround me and felt a yawn rise to my throat. Despite the weight, I managed to relax a little with his body resting on mine.

Extended ending

Luffy opened his eyes when he heard her soft breath as she slept. He didn't put all his weight on her like she might have thought , so she didn't die. He sat himself up and looked around him. No one was around so he continued what he was about to do earlier. He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the corner of her lips. He rolled over next to her and put his head in his hands. He had a goofy smile plastered on his face. "Maybe one day what Usopp said might come true "