Tokiya (utapri)

He watched as you and Nanami laughed and came up with music for the group. You had a certain smile on your face that made him give a small grin. Yes, I'am talking about Tokiya. Some might wonder, why is he just standing in the doorway watching you write music? It was simple. He loves you~ . Yep, the mysterious member of starish has a thing for you. Nobody in starish knew about his crush on you. A  person in Quartet Night on the other hand might have put the pieces together.

He felt a arm drape around his shoulders. He looked up and saw it has his brown haired sempai, Renji. " How long are you going to just stare at them like that , hmmm?" he asked with his usual smile on his face. Tokiya gave him a blank look before looking to the side.

"I wasn't staring at them"

" oh your right, you were just
staring at ____" Tokiya remained silent, not denying it, while Renji just smirked.
You turned around at the sound of talking and saw the two males talking in the doorway. You had a light smile on your face.

"Hey guys, you came to watch us come up with a new song?" You questioned. Nanami turned around at the sound of your voice and saw the boys in the doorway. She gave them a short wave.

"Oh no, I was just passing by. Tokiya was the one watching. In fact, I just remembered I need Nanami to come help me with something. Do you mind coming with me for a second? Thanks!" Poor Nanami didn't get a chance to answer before she started to get dragged away.

"I had fun helping you with your song ___." She said as she was almost out the door.
"Yeah thanks for the help !" And then they were gone, leaving the two alone in the music room. Tokiya silently cursed his sempai's plan before joining the (h/c) haired girl at the piano. It was silent for a second before he asked a question.
"So what did Nanami mean about helping with your song. I thought you were working on a song for Starish. "

The girl blushed and looked at the sheet music in front of her, avoiding his gaze. " well, we finished it a while ago , but I asked her to help me perfect my own song I created. Did you hear any of it. ?"
"No "
"Well do you want to hear it. I think it is the perfect time to practice it. " he noticed that she seemed a little nervous, and a bit a red colored her cheeks. He thought she looked cute though. He cleared his throat and nodded his head. " Do you mind sing the lyrics? The song is in a guys point of view so..."
"I don't mind" he said. He grew curious,waning to know what the song was about. ___ began playing the music on the piano then he began to sing.

(Song by Vic Mignogna - je n'ai pas de mots Lyrics)
Come near and stand by me, baby.
Close enough to reach out and pull you still closer,
All that is swelling within me,
Must be a language I've never spoken Till there was you,
I fumbled try but I stumbled,
Over all my heart wants to say now,

Je n'ai pas de mots,
Nothing seems to say the way you move me,
Rushing through me,
Je n'ai pas de mots,
But a promise has been made you can believe this,
From the first kiss,
It's good that I dont have to speak to know that it's real,
Je n'ai pas de mots.

Come near and talk to me baby,
How did you know you were,
The dream of this dreamer,
Oh god how I thank you for reading,
In my heart the note I didn't even Know that I wrote,
Of what I long for,
You gave me much more,
Love is standing beside me,

Je n'ai pas de mots,
Nothing seems to say the way you move me,
Rushing through me,
Je n'ai pas de mots,
But a promise has been made you can believe this,
From the first kiss,
Je n'ai pas de mots,
Oh! Nothing seems to say the way you move me,
Rushing through me,
Je n'ai pas de mots,
But a promise has been made you can believe this,
From the first kiss,
It's good that I dont have to speak to know that it's real,
Je n'ai pas de mots,
Je n'ai pas de mots.

With the last few keys played, the music stopped. His breath was slightly shaky ,and his chest had a feeling of warmth to it. The song was perfect. It made him think of ___ . He looked her way to find her looking at him with big,(e/c) eyes.
" What do you think. " She saw him give her a smile and her stomach did a backflip. He has a nice smile.

"It's a nice song. What inspired you to make it. "

" Someone special to me. I was going to use this song as a way to help confess my feeling to the guy I like. If he likes the song after I confess and feels the same way, I'll give him the song as a gift " she answered with a flustered face. "I know it sounds weird but expressing my feeling through music is the only way I know how to do it"

He stared at her for a second, studying her shyness, the red face, and her words. ' she must really like this guy ' he thought and his face turned to stone.

"Do I know him"

" yeah, I can say you know him very well"

"What if I told you I know a guy that likes you. "  he said as he stared into your eyes.

"Who?"

He moved closer to her on the piano bench. They were close enough that __ could feel his breath on her face. The look in his eyes were so intense that she couldn't look away. It was like he was taking her in with his eyes which he kind of is. He placed his hand on her cheek, taking in her warmth. He tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. The tip of his finger trailing down to her neck. It was like he was in a trance as he studied her beauty. Her smooth skin, the long dark eyelashes, and finally her pink lips.

"Tokiya...." Her voice tore him out of his thoughts. His finger left her neck and he stood up from the bench.

"I'm sorry. It's nothing important. I should be going " he was about to walk away when he felt a small hand grab his. He saw ___ staring at him with a dazed look in her eyes. She slowly let go of his hand and grabbed the sheet music. She stood up from her seat and went to stand in front of him. She held out her sheet music to him, making him confused. It was her next words that surprised him.

"I like you. I understand if you don't feel the same but if you do please accept my gift " she closed her eyes and waited. It was then she felt two arms wrap around her in a hug, and a pair of warm lips press against her forehead. The paper in her hand was gently taken away and at that moment she knew he felt the same.

"___, I accept your feelings and I hope you'll accept mine in return" and with that he bent down and gave her a kiss on the lips. That day couldn't have gotten any better.

THE END