Bard x Bell ( Black Butler) request

This is for cybersmile111. Sorry it is late, short, and cheesy but I hope you like it.

The three servants peaked around the corner of a hallway. They were silently arguing and shoving one another. Two of the three were trying to help their blond friend but seeing he is being stubborn they couldn't .

"Common Bard you can do it!"

"All you need ta do is ask her ,yes you do"

"Stop it you guys it is never going to work " he said as he peaked at the person they were watching. It was a girl with long dark hair dusting the shelves of the library. Her tail swished from side to side as she hummed a little tune. She had on a slight smile when she finished that section. She let out a yawn and Bard saw her ear twitch, making him blush. She was so cute...

"Bard! Stop staring and do something she is getting away" Finny said quickly.

"I-I can't just ask miss Bell out like that. " he argued with a massive blush on his face.

"Awe, we lost her. "

Mey-rin looked toward the chief and shook her head. "You need to do something or she'll start falling for someone else."

"Oh yeah? Who would that be?" The red head opened her mouth to answer but a voice from around the corner made her pause.

"I see you are done with the dusting for today. "

" yep just finished! Is there anything else you need me to do?"

"Can you give Bardroy a hand in the kitchen? He could use some assistance...." The three sweat dropped when they heard Sebastian's voice trail off.

"Sure, I love helping Bard in the kitchen. " she said with a huge smile. The chief felt his face go hot at the fact she used the words love and Bard in the same sentence.

"Thank you Airebelle , having you around here is a huge help" he said then gently glided his fingers on the top of her head. She let out a slight purr , and Sebastian stared at her for a second with a smirk on his face then walked away.

"Mey-rin, I think I know who you're talking about now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you pass me the cream Bard?"

"sure"

"I'm really glad I can work with you again. It's better than cleaning all day. " Bell said as she poured the cream into the bowl. They had finished the entree, thankfully, and was now working on dessert. She was mixing up the icing while the cake baked in the oven.

"Bell, I've got a question for ya"

"Ask away"

"Do you like anyone here" he asked with a nervous tone in his voice.

It was silent for a second and he was afraid he'd said something wrong. He was about to say she didn't need to answer but she spoke. "Yeah I like someone" he noticed the way her tail began to move and felt his heart sink.

"You seem fond of him. " he saw Bell smile and heard her let out a quiet hum of approval. " is it Sebastian by any chance"

She stopped working for a second, he pointed ear twitching slightly l before pushing a dark strand of hair away from her face. "No"

It took her too long to answer. 'So she does like him' he thought sadly as his shoulders sagged a little the shook his head. She said she didn't like him so just maybe it's me. He might not win Beth's affections , but he needs to let her know. He took a deep breath then looked at her.

" well what would you do if I say I might like ya "these words cause the cat girl to turn around fully to face him. She stared into his eyes, seeming to search for something, before giving him a smile.

"I'd say that I like you too"

"I saw this coming, you don't like me . It's oka- wait you said you..."

"I like you too Bard" before she knew it, she felt two arms embrace her.

"I'm so happy to hear that. I thought you liked Sebastian." He said as he swung her from side to side. In all the excitement and joy, he kissed her dead on the lips. It was short but it was enough to make both blush. He pulled away to stutter an apology but felt a pair of lips hush his words.

She pulled away and gave him a cheeky smile. " so you are my boyfriend now"

"I guess so " and with tha at they kissed one last time before the smell of a burnt cake and an upset Sebastian interrupted them.