Kid (Soul Eater)

He watched with a jealous glared as you laughed with your good friend Soul. He had had his arm arm around your waist to support you while you laughed your heart out.
You always smiled when you were around Soul. Sure, you gave everyone a smile or a small smile but when it comes to the albino haired weapon, you  smiled like never before. Kid wished you'd smile for him like that.

"Kid!" He turned to see you and Soul walking toward him. He glared at his friend before his gaze softened when they landed on you. You weren't the most 'symmetrical' girl at the school, but you were beautiful from head to toe in Kid's eyes.

It was the first time he has ever felt something like this that didn't have anything to do with symmetry.

"The sleep over is still on tonight,right?" You asked as you tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. Normally, he'd want to straighten it out so it was perfect on both sides,but he liked the way he could see more of your face.

He blushed and looked the other direction "yeah tell everyone to come at eight sharp"

"Great" you said before giving him a hug. You made sure to wrap both arms around him so he wouldn't freak out though. He felt his face get redder and his heart start beating faster at how close you were. Kid looked over your shoulder to see Soul giving him a cocky smirk.

"Well I'll see you guys tonight. " you said before pulling away ,much to Kid's dismay, and waked to your apartment to meet up with  your weapon, Tomoe.

Soul came up to his friend and punched him lightly in the shoulder. "You are so whipped. "

"Shut up and punch me in the other shoulder too please. It needs to be symmetrical."

                         ................
Normal pov

I looked at my watch and watched as it turned eight o'clock on the dot. I knocked on the door and heard a bunch of commotion inside and wondered what was happening. The door opened and I saw Liz open the door.

"Sup ___, come on in. The rest are here already. Kid tried to kick them out and make them come later but that didn't work out. " she glanced behind you "Tomoe isn't coming this time. "

"He's here. He is just being slow. It's a good thing I'm the miester or else we'd be dead by now. " I joked as my serious white haired partner entered the house.

"Be quiet you shorty unless you want me to torture you by not making you dinner for the week. "

My eyes widened as I got down on my knees and hugged his legs. "Okay okay okay. I take it back, just don't take away the food"

Liz sweat dropped "you fold way too easily " she said before two figures appeared.

"I'm glad you could make it __" Kid said as he gave me his unintentional one sided smile.

"___ ,finally your here. " Soul said as he gave you a fist bump.

"Happy I could make it. " I said then felt someone tackle me. I fell to the ground and saw it was Patty with a huge smile on her face.

"___! You haven't came over it a very long time! You have to meet my new giraffe. He is so cute! Kid has also been whining about when you'd com-" Patty was shut up by he sister hitting her in the head. "Ow!"

"Come on. The game is about to start." Liz stated before dragging her to where the others were.

"What game ?"