America( Hetalia)

I looked on the mirror at the outfit I prepared for myself. It was a cute blue dress that went down to mid thigh. My hair was nicely done ,and I even had a touch of makeup on. As I looked at myself, I could only ask why am I in this situation.

<><><><><><><><>

I was at America's house along with a few others. I was on the couch watching the people on the floor play one of the games I hate the most, truth or dare.

I smirked as I watched France dance around in heels and a dress while eating England's cooking. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and turned around to see America himself smiling at me.

"What's up dudette? Why aren't you not playing with everyone else" he asked as he tested his head on my shoulder.

I blushed and looked in the other direction. "Because I don't want too"

"Please,for me" he said as he drained his neck so I could see his face. I looked at him and saw him attempting to give the puppy dog eyes.

I stared at him about ten seconds before ignoring his gaze. " no" I felt the arms unwind from behind me and saw him jump over the couch. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me again.

"Please please please please. "

"No no no no no no"

"Come on. Are you really going to say no. It's making me very sad,and it's my birthday" he said as he whipped probably a fake tear from his face.

I let out a sigh before standing up. "You just had to throw in the birthday card" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Fine I will do one round then I'm done. "

I saw a smile form on his face,and the next thing I know he is leaping toward me. "Thank you __!" He gave me a kiss on the cheek before running toward the circle. I felt my face heat up and lower my head. That idiot doesn't have a clue does he. I puffed up my cheeks before joining the group for truth or dare.

I took a seat between America and Russia who was emitting his usual strange aura.

"Okay let start a new round" America said and the game soon started again.

I was just sitting in the circle watching as everyone did weird or insane things or admitted a terrible truth. I was thinking about going to get something to eat when I heard my name. I looked up to see a smirking France.

"What?"

"Truth or dare?"  I felt everyone staring at me while I just sat there. If I choose truth ,he would ask some private stuff I don't want to reveal. If picked dare, he would make me do something so embarrassing I'll have to give myself amnesia about what happened.

I looked up " Dare" I looked at him and saw a disappointed look on his face. He looked like he was thinking of a dare when England whispers something in his ear. I saw a smirk come to France's face,and I gave England,or eyebrows, a glare. I have a feeling he said something to him that would get to me badly.

"___, I dare you to go on a romantic date with America tonight after the party"  I looked to my side and saw America with a surprised face also. I felt another blush creep up my face as I glared at Eyebrows. England was gonna die.