Light?

HII sorry It's been a bit I got sick but I am back. 

(Sora POV) I stared in shock, w-what he wanted me? I looked up confused, how could anyone want me I was just the quiet kid who didn't do anything. I looked up at Jaxx, he gave me a light smile but I could see nerves twitching from inside him. He looked annoyed? Why would he be annoyed at someone else wanting me? Did he want me? I blushed but quickly covered it up when I noticed him looking. Jaxx stared at the purple boy "what does he want with Sora?" Jaxx asked, the purple boy glared up at him "he wants to date him dumbass." My face burned a bright red. The purple boy began to walk away, "w-who are you?" Jaxx asked, the purple boy smiled "Light" and then he walked away.

Me and Jaxx looked at each other before he said "we can figure something out unless you want to.." "NO, I don't want to date him!" I almost yelled. Jaxx looked up surprised, my face flushed red. Jaxx smiled "glad to hear it, " why was he glad to hear it? Did he like me? Did he want to be with me?  No, don't think like that you'll ruin the only friendship you've ever had. Just shut up and ignore it.

Later that night

I walked home alone listening to the sound of the breeze that surrounded me. The trees bristled in the wind making sounds similar to the silent cries of children calling out for there mother's. The sounds of nature could always be interpreted as grim violent noises but to me they always sounded beautiful. From silent winds that allowed me settle my thoughts to raging storms that took up the space I had once used for words nature always helped me.

I went to bed that night listening to the sounds of whistles from birds and silent calls from the wind. I smiled thinking about all he wonderful things that happened to me that day. Maybe Jaxx really did like me. Maybe I was special, maybe I had a place in this world and if I did I knew it was with Jaxx. Time just seemed to pass by faster when I was with him. He was like a god who could control everything that surrounded me including my emotions. I was falling for him more than I had ever thought I could but he would never know because I could never find the right words.....

HII LUVS wishing you a wonderful day <333