Is This the end?

HII Luvs welcome to another chapter let's get into it!

(Jaxx POV) I walked to school while my phone was going off texts from my mother asking where I was. I ignored them all and continued running until I reached school. Sora was there waiting for me with a smile on his face but it quickly disappeared when his eyes met mine. I couldn't lie to him so I told him straight up "I'm moving very far away.... I don't know what to do." And then I broke down tears streamed down my face not even Sora's comforting words could help me. Every word was a reminder that I would never see him again. I cried until tears refused to fall and my cheeks stung. I looked up at him and he smiled "we can text each other everyday and maybe I can visit you during the summer we can find a way to make it work...to make us work." I could see his smile was clouded with sadness but he didn't want to break up.

He wanted us to stay together to be together even though we would be far apart and that was enough for me. He embraced me and I planted a kiss on his forehead. He hugged me even tighter and pressed his lips against mine. I never wanted to let him go but here I was "when do you leave?" I looked at my phone and sent my mom a text.

Jaxx      Jaxx mom

Honey please respond

im sorry

pls

are you ok?

Jaxx??

???

                                                                                                                                                            Hi....

HONEY!

                                                                                                                                         When are we leaving?

Next week...

                                                                                                                                                             ok

BE SAFE

.......

HONEY

come home tonight I'll let you pick dinner

Conversation over

"We leave next week," "well then let's make this week count." I smile, what did I do to deserve him. 

a week later

it was time for me to leave I walked into the airport and took a deep breathe. I walked until tears fell down my eyes and I was about to turn back until I saw Sora he was standing there with a sad smile. I ran over to him and kissed him with everything I had. The world faded away it was me and him I never wanted to let him go. We released and I smiled "I love you" I said.

(Sora POV) he-he loves me he wants to be with me. But now I had to say it back, I had to show him how much he meant I had to say it "I love you to." He looked so happy and then he walked away. The love of my life leaving me how was I going to live through this could we really survive during a long distance relationship......

(No one POV) the best stories are the ones that are never truly finished but this story is far from over................

 special chapter very sooon........