Valentines What.... (It's not actually)

HIII!! I hope you are all wonderful and healthy. Sorry for the wait, so here is the new chapter!!

(Sora POV) I woke up in the morning after a nightmare. Breathe in breathe out, I'll be fine. I calmed down and got up. I walked over to the sink and stared at my reflection. My hair was a mess and there were bags under my eyes. "Ugh," I groan before beginning to brush my hair. After countless tries and a lot of weird hair styles I finally got my hair to look normal kind of. But since when did I care about my appearance. Is this what love is? Changing who you are for someone else? I don't know this is all so confusing...

I finally got to school and walked in as per usual. Listening to the sounds of nature and tuning out the rest of the world. Until I noticed something everyone was wearing pink and red. Wtf? did I miss something maybe it's just a large friend group thing. So I continued walking until I saw Jaxx. He was also wearing pink. I have to admit he looked really good in it. I walked up to him and waved.

He smiled lightly and walked over, "HI" he said. He put his arm around me, I felt blush rise on my cheeks. But it went away when I saw a frown on his face. "W-what" I mumble, "do you not like valentines day." I look up confused and then say "I don't mind it wh-" I clap a hand over my mouth. It was valentines day today and I didn't know, how stupid am I. I look at the ground shyly "I didn't know...." he smiles it's ok. Lets fix that here. He took off his hoodie revealing another pink shirt underneath. He gave it to me with a smile. "Are you s-sure?" "of course." I placed on the hoodie and smiled, it was a bit big on me but it was very comfortable. 

(Jaxx POV) SO.CUTE, I couldn't handle myself he just looked so stunning in my hoodie so perfect so beautiful, so breakable. Like a delicate flower it felt like he was mine, like I could keep and protect him. I had never really felt feelings for anyone before but Sora was different. But how would I tell him that, I could never find the right words. I could never tell the truth because I didn't know how.

HII LUVS Wonderful news!!..............

I'm doing a Q&A in the next chapter so type questions about the characters or story or me if you want to know about me below..... <3 you all