ILIKEYOU!

sorry abt the cliffhanger but don't worry NO MORE WAITING here we go.............

(Sora POV) I LIKE YOU! Those words... so important...but so hard to say. Did I say the the words out loud? Did I do it? Jaxx was still looking at me expectantly. Nope, no I didn't I was still silent. My whole life I had been holding back even when I did talk there was always other things I could have said but I didn't. I never said the right words but now was the time to let it all out. "Jaxx I-"

"Jaxx I-," "I-," "I," "I LIKE YOU!" I almost yelled before falling to my knees in tears. Water fell down my face uncontrollably salty tears rolled down my cheeks. I could feel my cheeks burning with sadness and embarrassment. I knew he didn't feel the same. But suddenly a hand cupped my cheek. So soft it felt like it was made of clouds his thumb brushed my face wiping all the tears away. I looked up at him before he brought my face closer to his, he smiled. "I feel the same way" he said with a smile. A thousand stars were in his eyes and they all glowed. He looked so beautiful.

Before I knew it our faces were so close it looked like we were about to kiss. So many moments I spent waiting for this and now it was happening. 

closer......

Closer.....

CLOSER.....

CLOSER!!!...

until.......... 

"HI Sora" Levi said as he grabbed me. "AAH" me and Jaxx both screamed. Both of our faces turning crimson. I was so close to getting my first kiss but Levi ruined it. I glace over at Jaxx and see him smiling shyly as if to say "we can try again later." And then he walked over to Levi grabbing me out of his arms. "I don't think Sora likes that," "who are you to say how he feels" Levi grimaced. I look over at Jaxx and nod in gratitude as I walk over to him. Levi looks at me in anger before walking away. I smile at Jaxx. "Thank you" I say before he pulls me into a hug. He buries me in his chest and I smile. I've gone so long without having affection but if I knew how good it felt I don't think I would have ever gone without it. Jaxx smiled down at me "want to try again?" he asks. All I can do is nod......

I'm sorry I had to make you wait longer..........he..he........see you next time.......