Q&A <333

HIII everyone! wecome to the Q&A I'm going to answer questions from you guys and tell you about myself!

About: Hi my name is Jasmine! I am a fan of inquisitormaster and also a huge anime fan. Some of my favorite anime's are AOT, MHA, Toilet Bound Hanako kun, Yuri!! on ICE, Demon slayer, A silent Voice, Given.... I could go on for a longgg time but that's all I'm gonna put for now. You guys all know me as the author of The Devils Call, Fiery Eyes, The Boy From The Stars and my newest one A Million Unspoken Words. But outside of Wattpad I am a competitive gymnast and a student. 

Why I got Wattpad: I had always loved reading and creative writing. I could get lost in books for hours. When I was in grade 4 we started our created writing unit and I instantly fell in love with writing. Since then I had been dreaming of writing my own book. Eventually I found Wattpad and at first I just read books bc I didn't have an account but then I made one. I started writing books and getting feed back from you guys and made me want to write more. I began writing more books and realizing that maybe my books did do something and that is all bc of you guys. So thank you <333

QUESTIONSS.....

 (@Florist_DoesNot_Read) What story are you most proud of making? 

Well.... I love all the books I make and I refuse to post content I'm not happy with but I still think that The Devils Call is the one I'm most proud of. It will forever be bc it's my debut book.  It's the book that took the most confidence to post bc I didn't know what would happen but the results were incredible you guys made me so happy! That book let me know that maybe I did have a chance as an author.

(@Sucker4Soraxx) You gave me a few questions so let's get into it!

Besties on Wattpad? 

Tbh the only people I know Irl on wattpad are my friends bubble_bum101 and RinTheRat0w0 but I also speak with Sucker4Soraxx and alchemy_keeley frequently enough on this platform.

Who's your favorite Squad member?

This one doesn't take much explanation Sora and Jaxx are forever the kings (Sora is my favorite though)

What's your favorite season?

Honestly Idk Summer is awesome bc of swimming but I love winter and snow but fall is so calming. I think fall bc it's kind of warm but not to hot and always so beautiful.

Gay or Gayer? 

I am bisexual (means I date guys and girls) and I 100% support the LGBTQIA+ community I read and watch my fair share of gay anime I'll be honest.  So probably like both Idk...

When is your birthday? 

I was born on November 16th and yes I am a Scorpio!

(@alchemy_keeley) How do you come up with ideas?

An idea will just pop into my head and I'll slowly start to develop it and add in some other ideas and similar (not identical NO PLAGIARISM) ideas from other books I read. Occasionally and idea will come up but I'll be unable to stretch it out long enough to be a book. And some ideas are longer that others but that's about it

Thanks for asking questions and reading byeee <33 you all!