Only You...

Welcome to the very long awaited chapter!!

 (Sora POV) Jaxx smiled at me as he leaned in closer. My heart was about to leap out of my throat so many nights spent dreaming of this so many days wasted away thinking about this. All my thoughts rushed through my head and escaped all that was left was anticipation. Finally, all my waiting. He leaned in closer and his hand cupped my cheek making my face heat up at his touch. 

Closer....

Closer...

CLOSER...

until.....

His lips met mine, soft like a pillow and delicate like a flower. It was only us the rest of the world was gone now. I didn't need the rest of the world I only needed him. It lasted for a bit but then we released again I wanted to experience it again and again. An infinity only with me and him why would I ever talk again if it felt like I had told him everything about me in that kiss. Like a part of my soul left my body and joined with his. He stared into my eyes before connecting us again I could tell he also didn't want this moment to end. 

When we finally released he grabbed my hand and smiled. "I'm so glad I got that out" I look up at him "really?" "Really," and then he embraced me again. I buried my face in his chest I never wanted to let him go. I had never felt this way and now that he felt the same I didn't want to lose him. This was who I was meant to be with. We stayed that way for a while but then we had to go to class. 

I went into math class but I couldn't pay attention my mind always wondered back to Jaxx until finally the class was over. I walked out and saw Jaxx, he was talking to some girl but then she leaned in and tried to kiss him I was about to hide until...Jaxx pushed her away he looked at her awkwardly and said "sorry but I'm taken." I smiled Jaxx walked towards me and smiled as he saw me. He wrapped his arms around me and said "it's only you. I won't date anyone else don't worry." I hug him even tighter, this was how things were meant to be. This was where I wanted to be, this was my home.

HI sorry for the wait but anyways see you all next time <33