A Chapter Full of Many Thoughts

HIII I don't have much to say so let's get into it!!!

This chapter takes place before Sora meets Jaxx.........

(Sora POV) I have many thoughts, many words, many ideas but none of them ever get released. No one ever hears the words I want to speak. No one ever understands me, no one ever will. My thoughts are like a never ending trench that goes on until.... forever. The void in my head that I can never escape as the thoughts that slowly begin to take over.

It used to just be me and my memories me all the time. I used to talk, and at some point thoughts need to escape, to be free. That's why people talk so they can let all the thoughts out. It's like when your computer runs out of storage and and you have to delete stuff. Humans have storage to and when they have to delete it they just release it via talking. But I don't talk so the space in my head eventually got taken up until I had no room left.

No room for anything, no memories or emotions. I can't stop myself from thinking so my thoughts consume all of the space in my head leaving no room for  anything else. Sadness, anger, nervousness they all take up space, space I don't have. So in order to keep space open I stay neutral all the time no emotion will penetrate my shield. Except for one emotion an emotion that cannot be stopped, ever. Love, for years after countless failed crushes I tried to block out the whole feeling but it never worked. 

I still had many more people that I liked after that. Love always found a way into my head. I always tried to block out Love but it never escaped me. The truth is I don't have anything against love I just can never truly experience it I never know the right words to express my feelings and I can't talk so how would I express my feelings if I had any. But lately I haven't been attracted to anyone so I think I'm all good in that department.

Even if I do find someone what will I do anyway. Maybe someday I will find someone and maybe I will talk and I'll finally get to find the love I've been searching for but until then I will stay alone with nothing but thoughts as my friends.

Welcome to the end of the chapter. I love all your comments so very much so don't forget to leave one if you have time byeeee <333