Jaxx Origin

HII welcome to another chapter thank you  for all your support during the Q&A!!

Before Jaxx and Sora meet.......

(Jaxx POV) I wake up on a sunny morning and head downstairs. My tired eyes refuse to open, I blink a few times before the light begins to seep in and the blurred faces become visible. "Morning Dads" I say. Both my dads look up and smile. "Morning Jaxxy" one of my fathers smiles "How was your sleep?" "it was ok" I groan. My father smirks "well I had  wonderful sleep" he says elbowing my other father. "Ryan!!" my father blushes "Don't worry about it Chad it's fine" "Whatever" I say as I walk away. Those are my dads Ryan and Chad the gayest people on the planet. 

I walk to school and head into class ignoring everyone as per usual. I put up my hood and hide inside it. It's just another day in this hell whole you'll survive it's fine. Don't worry about what anyone else is doing stay focused, stay focused..... oh cute boy!! I mean look at him he's so perfect and...."BAM." I walked into a locker, just great. Kids laugh. This my life this is what I have to live through every damn day.

It's fine I'm moving soon anyway, I'm just the school freak and I always will be. I walk through the halls and get swarmed by kids. Until suddenly I get pushed, I'm flying through the air until my back is slammed into a locker. I look up as I'm being pinned to the wall by a boy with light brown hair. "Hey, you look like you've been going through a lot want me to help?" I look up scared "w-what??" He bring his hand up to my face and cups my cheek rubbing circles with his thumb. "I can help you forget all of it, every single word." "H-how?" I ask, he smirks and then his lips collide with mine. He kisses me roughly, what's happening, how is this happening it's so sudden. But then he tries to stick his tongue in my mouth. I refuse repetitively until I'm forced to give in, my knees began to buckle as it gets more and more heated until he let's go. I look up. He smirks, "well that was fun" he says and then he brushes his hand against my face as he walks away.

Me and him started dating after that. We became so close until one day we decided to come out to our classmates. He promised me nothing would change, but he was wrong. He started bullying me and spreading rumors. I lost everything to him and that's why I'll never love again.

HII tell me what you think of this chapter below bye LUVS <33