15: Wetness, Smiles and Taken

Louis’ POV:

“Don’t you look dashing.” Liam wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we stood in front of a full-length mirror.

“Oh my gawd, like so hot!” Niall yelled from behind me, a thumping sound filled my ears the second he said that.

“Seriously Zayn… a pillow?” he whined and I saw him rub his arm from the reflection in the mirror.

“You made me butt text Perrie.” Zayn mumbled from his spot on the corner of my bed.

“Sorry mate! Anyways, I’m hungry. Have a good time Louis.” The cheeky Irish man stood from his spot on the ground, and headed to the kitchen.

“THANKS NIALL!” I yelled back.

After Liam offered to help me… well, we got nowhere. Lets just say that when it came to fashion we have stylists to look after that department. Before all of this we had our mums.

So really we suck at getting dressed.

Luckily, Zayn just happened to join us in our hotel suite–and by that I mean Liam pulled him in here to help me find something to wear, other than my comfiest boxers.

Because I have to impress Amand-I mean the ladies.

Soon enough, when Niall finished his breakfast that could have fed all of Uganda, he got bored playing angry birds on his phone and did my hair.

We are seriously a bunch of teenage girls at heart.

“Hey Louis a man-whom-I-love-very-much-and-I’d-do-anything-for-even-if-that-includes-me-doing-his-hair –oh wait I just did that.” Niall breathlessly exclaimed from the doorframe.

He came back fast.

“Back so soon Niall? By now you could’ve eaten only half of the things in the fridge!” Zayn asked him, still doing something on his phone.

“Yeah, yeah I don’t eat that much.” He mumbled in reply, blushing at Zayn’s comment.

“Aww! Our Niallers embarrassed! The poor old leprechaun.” Liam walked over and pinched the blushing mans cheeks.

See? We could be mistaken as girls any day.

“That’s not exactly something you should be proud of Loueh…” Zayn’s eyes scanned over me, looking as confused as ever.

“I said that out loud didn’t I?” I sighed out as I saw them all nod in sync. “Never mind young ones, what were you saying Niall?” I continued.

We watched intently at the blonde haired boy, waiting for him to speak.

“Um… you see… well… fridge… is um… the fridge is empty…” He stuttered out.

I held in a smile as I heard Zayn mumble some incoherent words. He’s in one of those moody days today…

“And?...” Liam questioned, looking as if he knew where this was going.

Myself however, was as confused as hell.

“And I-was-wondering-if-you-could-take-me-along-with-you-to-get-some-food? I’m-sure-the-fans-wouldn’t-mind-you-guys-should-know-I’m-not-only-doing-this-for-food.” Niall’s Irish accent flew through his mouth.

“C’mon Nialler! You know how I feel when you talk that fast!” I said, clearly a bit aggravated.

It was the second time he talked that fast today! Hormones got the best of ‘em… maybe that’s why Zayn’s in a bad mood.