01: Beginning of an Adventure

• Dedicated to Amanda Miller

LOUIS POV:

"Do you have everything?" Called Harry from across that hall. His voice seemed to echo around my empty room, nothing left other than my bed.

Emerging from my room, I gave him a thumbs up. Harry was stood in the middle of his door frame, mirroring my actions of having my suitcase behind him. Motioning my head to the left, he followed my lead out the door of our flat.

His large feet thumped around the room, right before I was about to step out. I turned to see him running around the living area in search of anything we forgot. Heaving in a sigh, the small smile that I urged to keep down since this morning spread onto my cheeks.

"Harry, we're only going to be gone for one week." I reminded him, soon his body slowing down.

"Yeah but..." He sauntered off into his own world once again. "I can't help but think that we forgot something." His curls went from side to side as he shook his head in thought. I sighed in mere frustration.

"How about if you forget something, we'll get something to replace that in New York." I bargained with him, smiling when he nodded eagerly.

Stepping aside, I opened the door to reveal a hallway. Harry stepped closer to the exit, suitcase in hand. Soon enough, his body descended through the door.

I chuckled lightly as I stared at his figure sprinting down the hallway.

"Ladies first." I shut the door. 

*~*~*

It's been about an hour since Harry and I reached to our destination, and yet Paul -- our security guard -- wasn't in sight. Zayn, Liam and Niall met us at the airport the millisecond Harry and I stepped inside. Despite their greeting being more than a bit overwhelming, they at least showed up on time. 

"Isn't Zayn normally the one to be late?" I joked, nudging the somewhat offended boy with my shoulder. He choked on air, not believing my statement.

"At least I'm late for the irrelevant things! Like... meetings." He mumbled, recalling the last time he was late. It was indeed a meeting, discussing the very trip we had today.

Niall laughed at his statement, finding humor in it. I smirked at him, he really laughed at absolutely anything. I looked over at Liam who was furiously contacting management on his phone. He – like the rest of us – was cautious of our current placement of standing wide open in the busy London airport.

"Any luck?" I asked in his ear, trying to stay under the radar. He shrugged in response.

"Paul just said that if he didn't get hear in five minutes, we'll have to board the plane ourselves." Looking up from his phone, Liam explained. The expression on his face indicated that he was stressed.

"Well aren't we all feeling like a ray of sunshine?" I said sarcastically while grabbing Liam's shoulder. He looked me in the eye, confused.

"Let's just get on the damn plane; I'm sure they'll understand." Smiling, I refered to 'them' being the overpowering security. Nonetheless, my recommended approach to the situation caused Liam to nod while telling the boys our plan. They agreed and followed my lead towards the New York boarding line.

"TELL EVERYBODY I'M ON MY WAY! AND I'M LOVING EVERY STE –"

"Louis, shut up."

Throughout the boarding process, everyone was half asleep. People gave us weary looks, as if trying to recall where they've seen us before. One of us gave off the occasional joke, causing us to chuckle. It felt as if I was sleepwalking. After all, most of us are sleeping at four in the morning.

Once we got on the plane, I was met with none other than an elderly women sitting in my seat. Of course, Niall got to sit beside an adorable infant who laughed at every move he made, while the other boys were sat somewhat close together. Rows of people stared at me with annoyed eyes, wondering why this bloke - that was me - wasn't sitting down. Sighing, I tried to get the lady off my seat politely.

"Excuse me ma'am, but that is my seat."

"I'm not moving."

"Please, ma'am. Seat 30B is what I paid for."

"Sit in mine, I'm staying here."

Heaving in a groan, I looked at the only empty seat left on the whole aircraft. That was beside none other than a boy who looked no older than 13. Making my way over to him, he checked me over in disgust.

"Can I sit here –?"

"Stop talking, it's weird."

Isn't he lovely?

 *~*~*

Hi there, I'm Saniyya. This is my FIRST EVER fanfiction, and to be honest, I'm quite excited. I hope you enjoyed this! Please vote and/or comment, it'd help me out. :) Even if it's like 'hey i hate you but the story is cool', haha. Feel free to read on!

Much Love,

~Shoes_To_Die_For