03: Well, that was embarrassing

Simon's POV:

Words can never describe how much I love my job. The fame, fortune, money and people. All feeling a slight fear for my high standards... it's quite amusing. However this morning, i'm feeling nothing but anxious. The amounts of pressure being bottled up inside me is unbelievable. I have nothing to do with it other than for it to be disposed.

Once I got the call that one of my greatest moneymaking desicons yet, were missing an opening act, it was a confusion hit onto me like a boomerang. Why would they need my help for this? Simply find another! That was when the whole situation was brought out, leaving me with no other choice but to leave my office and arrive in New York.

The plan was to simply find our way through the billowing crowd of people making their way around the airport and pick up the five boys so we could travel together. They should already be in their limo and out of the parking lot.

My driver honked the horn at people to move, causing me to let in a low breath. Bodies assembled astray around the car, creating a path for us to drive through.

Finally, I could see the boys limo. Now their limousine identical to the one i'm in should be close enough soon so that this plan could be full in motion. Once thy were clsoe enough, willed the boys through my ear piece to come out of their limo professionally, without being seen and knock on my door. Normally they would stop to meet their fans but that would ruin the plan to get them here safely.

Thankfully, my plan worked once I saw Liam knocking on the limousine window. I opened the door hastily, motioning for them to slide in as quick as possible.

"Hello Uncle Simon." Liam whispered. 

Slowly 5 bodies came through the door to my right. I gave them all a smile and a nod as soon as they all got comfortably seated.  Time to stop our conversation ladies and gentlemen.

Now it’s business. 

*~*~*

"Stop the car, Paul" I told him.

He and my driver switched limosuines after we parked the car around the corner. Abruptly, he stopped the limousine in a parking lot by Times Square. I passed him some money to pay for the parking while mumbling a polite 'thank you'.

We exited the veichle, I mumbled for the five to pull on disguises that were in the car previously. They nodded, looking a bit wary of the situation. Soon they ventured off into their own conversations, leaving me to think about this situation on my own.

My plan was easy.

In Times Square there had to be somebody who was playing an instrument or singing. We still needed an opening act and if we don’t find one, well then what was the point of me flying on my private plane to New York?

Suddenly something... or someone caught my eye. She was a girl playing the electric guitar and it seemed like she just started her performance. Attached to the top of her ear was a portable microphone that went from the top of her ear to her mouth.

Bingo. Singer and instrument player. She better be good.

Amanda's POV:

"Why the hell is Simon Cowell standing in front of me?" I mumbled to myself, making sure the he couldn't hear.

The effort was pointless, as he was paying as much attention to me as he was to his untied laces. Even if I screamed at the top of my lungs, he wouldn't take notice. That was until he shifted to the right, allowing me to have full view of five teenage boys standing behind him. Recognition crossed upon my face once I saw who they were.