Chiaki X Fem!Reader / Fluff

Y/N's POV
It was dark outside, I was just laying on my bed with nothing to do since I had no plans. I was getting more bored after every single second that passes. "What should I do?" I mumbled to myself.

I started to think of things I could do to cure my boredom, but one thing came to mind. "Maybe I should talk to someone..."

I knew that many of my friends would be asleep right now, since it was 11 pm. Of course I know who would be awake right now though, Chiaki Nanami. Chiaki is one of my closest friends. She always spent her free time playing games on her game boy, usually all night. So I decided to go with her.

"I know Chiaki might be playing her game right now, so I don't think she would notice if I texted her, maybe I should try my getting a hold of her by calling her." I thought to myself.

So I went with FaceTiming / calling her. It took a couple tries, 8 to be exact. So I decided to leave a message for her. Maybe I could talk to her tomorrow.

(Y/N) : Hey Chiaki, do you think we can talk tomorrow? If so, what time?

Sent at 11:24 pm

I left my phone to charge, since I knew that I would get a reply in about 1 hour. So I went to bed waiting for a reply until morning.

Get a good night sleep, time skip to morning

I woke up in the morning at 9:27 am, I got up to brush my teeth. "I wondered if Chiaki left me a response while I was sleeping." I thought to myself while brushing / combing my (H/L) (H/C) hair.

After getting up I went to get my phone. "Huh, it looks like Chiaki left a reply in the middle of the night."

(Y/N) : Hey Chiaki, do you think we can talk tomorrow? If so, what time?

Chiaki 🎮: Sure, I don't see a problem with it, how about 9 pm?

Today, at 9:32

(Y/N) : Sounds good Chiaki, thank you. <3

"Maybe I should go to the store while I wait and surprise Chiaki with a gift." I thought to myself. "I heard a new game came out, I just hope that she doesn't already have it. Actually, I won't be surprised if she has it already."

So I went into my closet to find something nice to wear. I put in my favorite outfit and took my backpack / purse with the things I need..."wallet...phone...more...seems about it!" I said out loud.

I went out my front door, locking it on my way out. As I walked down the street to the nearest convenience store, I thought I might as well get some snacks while I'm there for the hangout.

Once I got there, I went to the game sections first. I was just in luck, since the new game I was looking for was there, and there was only one copy. I quickly snatched it and then went to the snacks. I grabbed (drinks of choice) and (snacks of choice) for me and Chiaki to snack on.

I went to the self check out, since I didn't get many things. After paying for my stuff, I put them into my backpack / purse and started to walk to Chiaki's place.

Time skip to Chiaki's house

Once I got to Chiaki's place, I rung the doorbell. "Well I was surprising her so she doesn't know anyone is coming over." "Or she is playing her game." I mentally sighed inside, after I rang the doorbell again.