Nagito X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a late afternoon, while at my boyfriend, Nagito's place. We were sitting on his bed, while watching TV. We were watching (movie or show of choice), while I sat in his lap. "Can you play with my hair, Nagito?" "I like when my hair get braided or done." I asked, looking over my shoulder at Nagito. He gave me a light smile. "I mean, sure." "If it'll make you happy, I'll do it for you." He replied with a smile across his face.

Nagito did my hair, well, he brushed it and braided it. I'm pretty sure he watched a tutorial of "how to braid hair" anyways. It wasn't the best but it was good. "Thanks Nagito." I thanked him for doing my hair, giving him a hug while pushing him down. I laid down on him, still hugging him, putting my face in the crook of his neck. He hesitated, but he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me close.

I didn't notice it, but I slowly closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.

Nagito's POV

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at what I saw, it looked like (Y/N) fell asleep. I'm so lucky to have someone that loves me, someone that's out of my league, who I don't deserve. I didn't want to wake her up, so I decided I'll just go to sleep. I hope I don't drool or do anything like that. I closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep like (Y/N).

Time skip to morning

I woke up, earlier than (Y/N). I blushed, since (Y/N) was cuddling the heck out of me. I'm lucky that I have someone as amazing as her. I looked at the time, it was 8:42 am. I might as well make breakfast for her, since she doesn't wake up until awhile. I wanted to do something for her for once.

I went to the kitchen. I decided I could make crêpes. I looked up a recipe for crêpes, getting all of the ingredients. I kind of wanted to prepare a "fancy" breakfast. I burnt some crêpes while doing so but I managed to set up the table, with fruits and toppings.

As I finished making the last crêpes, I saw (Y/N) from the corner of my eye, looking a little groggy.

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up from a delicious smell, but quickly noticing that Nagito was already awake. I quickly got up from his bed, rubbing my eyes while walking down the hallway to the kitchen. There he was, wearing a pink apron, messy hair, and a happy expression on his face. He looks cute in the apron, not going to lie. "Good morning darling!" Nagito called out to me, waving while looking happy to see me. "I made breakfast, for the both of us to enjoy." He stated, turning off the stove and taking off his apron. "How sweet of you Nagito, thank you!" I exclaimed while walking towards the table.

"Anything for you, (Y/N)." Nagito stated, walking up behind me and giving me a hug from behind. I looked over my shoulder and gave a kiss on his cheek. He chuckled softly with pink cheeks, returning the kiss on my cheek. We both sat down, and started to eat breakfast. It was so yummy, I ate a couple crêpes with different topping choices. As Nagito was done, cleaning up the kitchen and taking dirty dishes and cleaning them. I ran up to him and gave him a hug, thanking him for the sweet surprise.

I then went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and fixing up my hair. Nagito walked in, washing his face and brushing his teeth also. He ran his fingers through his hair, not changing the state of it, which was still messy. "Not so fast," I called out to him, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back into the bathroom. "You're hair is still a mess, I'll brush it for you." Giving him a glare. "I guess we'll both do each other's hair." He replied, referencing yesterday when he did my hair. I stood in behind him, (or used a stool, he's 5,9) brushing his hair. Just for fun, I put some clips in his hair, he didn't seem to mind.

"Come on, I want to show you something." Nagito said, pulling my arm to exit the bathroom. We walked out to the living room, while Nagito gestured me to sit down on the couch. "I'll be right back." He said, walking into another room.

He came out with a book, with the clips in his hair calling my attention. I couldn't help but smirk. Nagito sat down next to me, dusting of the book. "I want to show you some old pictures." He explained, opening the book to a random page. "Look." He said getting my attention, pointing to a picture of a person I couldn't make out. "Who's that?" I asked. Nagito chuckled a little, then explained that it was him when he was younger. "I used to have brown hair when I was younger." "I still have some brown hair, but not much anymore." He said, then pointing to another picture. "It's us in high school!" I blurted our before he could say the same. "We looked pretty cute together, but we looked like absolute dorks." I explained, Nagito agreed, but refused to believed that I was a dork. Nagito pointed at some empty slots for pictures, and continued to say,

"We'll have a picture of us married, and then a picture of us and our kid!" He exclaimed with glee, pushing me down and tickling me.

💍

955 words