Shuichi X Fem!Reader / Angst

(No killing game)
Shuichi's POV

I was in my office, at work. I was researching a homicide. My hat was sitting on my desk, while I was on my computer, looking for more info about the case.

I soon after found out who the culprits was, and informed the police. They thanked me for the help. 'If only I could do so much more...' I thought to myself.

I still had some hours before I got off. I got another case. 'Another homocide...' I sighed, looking at the info they gave me to start me off.

I flipped through the little info I got. 'This is barely anything.' I thought. I looked for the location, to see the crime scene. Sadly, I didn't have a lookout team.

"Wait...isn't this (Y/n)'s house...?" I mumbled as I stood there, shivers going down my spine. "She couldn't have killed anyone, or...no." I dashed out my office and to the location.

I stood in front of the house, the clouds from above me darkening. I opened the door, and slowly walked in, my shoes tapping the hardwood floors. I don't normally feel sick when I investigate...but I felt sick.

Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes while I was searching for the body, thinking of (Y/n) laying there. I got to the last room. (Y/n)'s room. I stood there with my face covered with my hat.

I slowly opened the door. "What did I expect?" There she was, slumped against the wall, gray eyes. She has been stabbed multiple times.

"(Y/n)..." "(Y/N)." "(Y/N) answer me!!!" I yelled, while holding her dead body, getting blood on me. I got her blood on my uniform, but that didn't matter right now.

I closed her eyes. I couldn't stand seeing her eyes lifeless. I cried, on the floor, on her shoulder, on my pillow. I couldn't stop crying.

"I'll find who did it...I promise..I still love you...why..?" I mumbled to myself sitting on my bed, sniffling, wet in my own salty tears.

I stood in the rain, an umbrella covering me. I placed a dark red flower on the grave.

🥀

372 words