Makoto X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(Y/N)'s POV

The morning light shines through the blinds, waking me. I didn't want to get out of bed just yet, since I was comfortable. I scooted closer to Makoto hugging him, who was sleeping quietly. I closed my eyes again, drifting off to sleep again.

Just a few minutes later, I was woken up by an alarm clock. Makoto had work today. "Good morning," Makoto said. I always loved his morning voice. We cuddled for a little while, then soon got out of bed.

I was off today from work, but I still wanted to wake up early to spend some time with Makoto before he left for work. After brushing my teeth and letting Makoto change, I made breakfast.

I was making waffles, and sat down at the table with some muffins I recently bought from the bakery. The waffles sat in the kitchen, warm and fluffy.

Makoto came out to the kitchen, dressed in his uniform. He worked at this restaurant, as a waiter. It was only temporary, though. "I made waffles for you." I said, wiping my mouth and hands after finishing my muffin.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Makoto said with a smile, giving me a hug. I took a quick glance at him, his hair and tie were messy. "Did you even look in the mirror before you came out?" I said jokingly. I fixed up his hair, and straightened his tie, which was crooked. He laughed, "I don't know what I would do without you." Makoto said, giving me a tight hug.

He grabbed a waffle and sat down at the table, while
I was on my phone. He soon finished and put away his plate. "I'm leaving!" He called out, letting me know. "Wait! Don't forget a goodbye kiss!" I shouted, running to the front door.

I ran into his arms and gave him a kiss. Makoto made me happy all the time. "Love you, have a good day at work!" I said, happily. He gave me a smile, "Of course I will!" I love him. I locked the door as he left, and sat on the couch to watch some tv.

About 30 minutes later, I got up from the couch and to the kitchen. Something caught my eye as I was grabbing a snack. Makoto forgot his lunch. "Of course..." I thought, grabbing the lunch.

Maybe I could bring it to him...I don't have anything to do. I went to my closet and picked and outfit out. (Any outfit type, even pajamas I guess) I brought some money, and the lunch. I'll surprise Makoto by eating there. It's also our anniversary soon, so I'll get him a gift.

The restaurant wasn't too far from our house, so I took my bike, locking the front door on the way out.

Time skip

I arrived at the restaurant, and put a bike chain on my bike. I walked into the restaurant with Makoto's lunch and gift from me, in my backpack/purse. It wasn't too busy, and I didn't have to wait for a table luckily.

I sat down, looking at the menu. "Excuse me..are you ready to order..?" A voice said sheepishly, it was Makoto. I looked up from the menu, smiling. "Yes." I said, with a cheeky grin. "(Y-Y/N)?!" "What are you doing here?!" "U-um you look nice!" Makoto blurted out, very surprised that I was here.

I laughed, "You forgot your lunch." I said, pulling out the lunch from my backpack, handing it to him. "Oh, sorry!" He said, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. "Oh, I'll get (drink/food)" I said.

"Anything!" He replied with glee in his tone, giving me a hug which caught me off guard, making a blush a little. He ran off with the lunch in his hands, almost tripping on the way.

I sat on my phone, waiting for my food/drink. "Hey (Y/N)! I got your food/drink!" Makoto called out, placing the tray(s)/cup(s) on the table with two hands each. "Thanks Makoto." I said nicely. "I have something for you too!" As I held out a wrapped gift into his hands. "Go open it somewhere else, it's a surprise! My treat!" I exclaimed, I smile spreading across his face.

He nodded with blush in his cheeks, looking at the nicely wrapped gift. "Thank you." Makoto said, before making his way to his lunch break, but stopping mid-way. He turned around. "Do you need anything..before I go?" He asked. "I'm ok, thanks!" I replied.

I hope he likes it.

(Makoto's POV)

I sat down, the lunch and gift in front of me from (Y/N). "What would I do without her?" I thought. I wasn't too hungry, but it was why (Y/N) came here in the first place, so I'll eat it. I started to eat hastily. (Y/N)'s cooking was always great. Maybe she should work here as one of the main chefs.

I put away my lunch, holding the gift gently in my hands. I gently unwrapped the ribbon, and then the wrapping paper. I opened the box, and there was...a collage, in the shape of a heart. It contained mains Polaroid pictures of the both of us. My eyes lit up, and I smiled.

"What's that Naegi?" One of my coworkers asked, behind me. I jumped at the unsuspected question.
"O-oh, this is...me and my...wife." "It was an early anniversary gift." I said, blush creeping onto my cheeks as I looked down awkwardly.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was done eating/drinking, and was about to leave. I asked another waiter if I could get the check. I laid and was about to leave.

"(Y-Y/N)!" I heard a voice call out to me, while I was about to leave. I turned around to see Makoto, who looked like a tomato.

"Did you like th-"

"My treat!" I got cut off by Makoto, who kissed me on the lips.

🎁

1011 words