Miu Iruma X Fem!Reader / Fluff

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up earlier than usual, my face in my girlfriends chest, Miu Iruma. This was almost every morning. I tried my best to peer over my shoulder to check the time. It was early, so I cuddled closer to Miu. I feel asleep like I had never woken up in the first place.

I woke up later, but instead without Miu in my face. She was gone, but I didn't think about it much. I closed my eyes and stretched...until I felt a hand grab both of mine above my head.

"Morning sweetheart." Miu cooed, next to my neck while I was pinned on the bed. I felt her warm breath on my neck while she was on top of me. "M-morning..Miu." I murmured out, breaking eye contact while blushing. She looked satisfied.

She was wearing an oversized hoodie I had gotten for sleep and lazy days. I always thought that Miu looked good in everything.

Miu saw this as an advantage to tickle me. And she did not hesitate at all.

I laughed, trying to catch my breath. "HAHA-M-Miu!" I managed to get out, while snorting too. Miu laughed after she stopped, and stopped pinning me. "You should've heard yourself!" She said, while laughing. "H-hey! Don't make fun of my laugh!" I defended myself, while making a pouting face.

While Miu still on top of me, she kissed me. "Hah, I'll see you in a minute cutie!" She snorted, while waking out to the kitchen. I stayed in bed for another minute.

Miu walked in, hands filled with two trays which held food.

I made breakfast for you! Of course for me too! She said, passing me a tray and sitting in bed next to me witch I guessed it was her's.

It looked delicious, pancakes with syrup and some fruits. "Thanks, darling." I said as I started to dig into my food.

"Man, why can't you eat other things I have for you like that?" Miu mumbled, peering at me from the side. "I always ate her food like this though..?" I thought, but dismissed my thought as quickly as I finished.

"Thanks again, Miu!" I sighed, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

I was about to leave the bed to go to the bathroom, but I was stopped by Miu. She grabbed my wrist, with a thirsty-looking expression on her face.

"Here, let me help you. You have syrup on your lips, I'll get it." Miu said, her face inching towards mine.

🥞

430 words