Kokichi X Mute!Reader / Fluff

Kokichi's POV

(Fem reader)

My princess, I mean my girlfriend (Y/N) never liked to talk. Not even to me, her supreme leader.

I walked up to her dorm after school hours, knocking on her door. She didn't have a roommate though, so they wouldn't get in the way of me and her.

*knock knock*

...

*knock knock*

The door opened, and there was (Y/N). She looked like she was taking a nap, and I disturbed it.

She looked at me, with her pretty (e/c) eyes, probably meaning that she was trying to ask me why I was there.

I cleared my throat, "Well, good morning." I said with the cheeky smile spreading on my face, with my hands behind my back

"I only wanted to check on you, and it seems like you were taking a nap. Do you mind if I take one with you?" I lied, I wasn't here to check on her, I was here to try to make her talk to me.

She nodded, and stood to the side to let me in. I went straight to her room and jumped on her bed face first.

She then jumped on me, catching me off guard and getting a wheeze out of me.

"You're really light," I said lying, "probably lighter than me." I lied again. I knew she was heavier than me.

"(Y-Y/N), do you mind if you can get off of me?...please?" I asked, not even trying to life her off of me.

She obeyed, and I teased her. "You're like my pet! You obey everything I say!" I said teasingly, looking at (Y/N) who had a expression that said "seriously?"

I laid down on her bed with her, putting my face in her chest.

I looked up, and (Y/N) looked like she was flustered, but calmed down after. "Neeheehee!" "You like it don't you?" I asked, with a smirk on my face.

We both fell asleep, I was snoring. I dreamt about (Y/N) talking, with her beautiful voice I imagined, as beautiful as her.

That was, until something bad happened. (Y/N), lying against a wall, seriously hurt, blood everywhere. "(Y-Y/N)...?" I asked, but no response came. She sat there, lifeless. I couldn't move, I could only sit and and watch.

I thought of the things that would happen without her, and tears started to form in my eyes. "I-it's just a dream, it's just a lie..." I tried to stop myself from crying.

I woke up, breathing heavy with tears in my eyes. It was still light outside. It must've haven't been too long since I fell asleep. I remembered, and I looked to my left quickly.

(Y/N) slept, she looked peaceful. I kept crying, until I heard shifting in the bed. I tried to wipe my tears away, but they kept coming back.

(Y/N) sat up in the bed, rubbing her eyes. She then looked at me with a surprised expression and grabbed the sides of my face gently.

"W...what's w-wrong..?" she mumbled, tears forming in her eyes too.

"it's nothing..." I replied, not noticing that she was talking. "Don't cry about me, that's a bad reason to cry." I said, wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry...you can always talk to me if you need to, I'll do it for you..." she said, pulling me into a hug. "I...love you."

💤

574 words